Saturday, April 27, 2019

Mosquitno Natural, Citronella, Waterproof, Mosquito Repellent Wristbands, Kids, 5-Pack, Glow In The

Mosquitno Natural, Citronella, Waterproof, Mosquito Repellent Wristbands, Kids, 5-Pack, Glow In The Dark

Mosquitno Natural, Citronella, Waterproof,  Mosquito Repellent Wristbands, Kids, 5-Pack, Glow In The Dark

I bought these Mosquitno bands for our recent trip to NY to visit family. I knew that we would be spending lots of nights outside so I bought this pack of glow in the dark bands for all of the kids. The glow in the dark was perfect and fun to watch as the kids ran around in the back yard. But the best part was the protection that it offered all the grandkids! Not one of them came inside with a mosquito bite. The beauty of these bands was the length of time that they last! We popped them back in their resealable package before bed each night, wrote everyone's name on their bag, and used them for the duration of our trip! They were just perfect! I would recommend these bands to anyone! I love that they are non-toxic and DEET free! Some of the kids put them on their ankles - a great way to avoid those very itchy ankle mosquito bites that keep you up all night long! Next time I will buy the adult size so that I can have protection, too!

Are you eaten up by "No-see-ums"?
Is it so bad..that you don't care how you prevent the biting and itching?
These really work around wrists and ankles...just keep in mind, they have a strong smell of citronella and while you are wearing them, you will smell like citronella. Awesome trade-off for me while visiting Phoenix area May/June. Bite is bad enough but the ensuing itching far exceeds mosquitos, in my book. "Eau de Citronella"..I can take while enjoying the outdoor activities. The bands last many many hours if taken off after use and sealed back up in the provided plastic bag.

We are avid hikers and have encountered many swarms of mosquitoes while on the trails. However, I don’t like to wear sticky, oily mosquito spray so I bought these to try. These worked great on our last adventure and would consider them very effective. I wore them on both wrists and hung one off a pocket and mosquitoes didn’t swarm me. Mosquitoes had just hatched so were pretty thick but I walked off the trail with only a few bites. Not bad considering how many there were!
I also put a line up in my tent and hung a few above our heads in case any of them made it into the tent and didn’t wake up with any bites! They were lightweight and comfortable. I could smell them but the scent isn’t over powering. It looks like they will keep for several outings so I’ll just store in my backpack and I’ll be ready for the next time out.
All in all, I'm very happy and would recommend them.

Bought these for use at a 4 day camping music festival. Put it on when I first got to the venue and didn't take it off until I was leaving at the end and I managed to get through the whole thing without a single bite. Maybe it was luck, but the very slight scent of citronella that the bands have and the fact that I got bitten like 50 times at the same event last year make me think otherwise.

This product really works, I bought it to go to Jamaica, and the only time we got bitten was when we forgot to put this on.
We were able to take midnight strolls without working about mosquitos.
They smell pretty good as well and leaves no residue on the skin.
Easy to wear, pliable, and weights almost nothing. I'm so glad I decided to purchase this for our trip.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • NATURAL MOSQUITO REPELLENT FOR KIDS that can be worn during all outdoor activities. Perfect for camping, hiking, picnics, sports, day camps, fishing, boating, kayaking and even swimming!
  • NATURAL, NON-TOXIC, DEET-FREE, MOSQUITO BAND INFUSED WITH CITRONELLA ESSENTIAL OIL that can easily be worn on wrists, backpacks, belt loops, baby carrier, baby stroller or even bicycles for safe and effective protection against mosquitoes and other biting insects
  • NON-TOXIC, DEET-FREE BANDS are safe for kids because you don't have to spray or rub any potentially dangerous or harsh chemicals onto their skin or risk irritating eyes. Best of all, no need to wash anything off before kids go to bed
  • COMFORTABLE AND EASY-TO-WEAR mosquito protection that won't rub, scratch or bother kids because they are so lightweight they will forget they are wearing them
  • LONG-LASTING, SAFE PROTECTION provides up to 5 days or 120 hours of protection (outside of package) and stores in a resealable pouch to preserve effectiveness. Great for traveling, weekend trips or to simply keep in the car, purse or boat.

Description

Mosquitno all-natural citronella infused wristbands effectively repels mosquitoes, flies, gnats and no-see-ums without harsh, toxic chemicals or messy, oily repellents of any kind. Mosquitno mosquito repellent wristbands are non-toxic and DEET-free so you can feel good about providing your family with a safe, natural alternative to harsh, chemical repellents. They are comfortable to wear because they are made of soft, pliable silicone and won’t rub, scratch, itch or bother wrists or ankles. No clasps, itchy coils, or itchy straps to bother with – just slip on and go. Mosquitno mosquito repellent wristbands are available in kids and adult sizes and are perfect for the entire family during all outdoor activities. Perfect for camping, hiking, picnics, sports, concerts, fishing, boating, kayaking and even swimming because they are 100% waterproof. Convenient 5-packs available in 7 adult and 5 kids’ colors including Glow-in-the-Dark, Camouflage and Tie-Dye! The Mosquitno Company shares a common love for the outdoors and is committed to furthering sustainable and healthy living practices and is proud to offer safe, botanical, non-toxic products for the entire family.



I think they worked, but I did develop an unfortunate allergic reaction to them - crazy itching all over my body and scalp after wearing for a few days.
Nicely packaged and worth a try.

I have been wearing one every day for early morning outings to the dog park. So far it appears to be very effective. I like using this product rather than spraying chemicals in air and on body.

I was a bit skeptical of these but they seemed to work pretty well. I only wore one outside in the evening when the mosquitos are really bad in our area, while I was watering the garden. I did get bit a couple times - but on my ankles/legs. However, there are a TON of mosquitos around here and had I not been wearing the bracelet I probably would have been bit a ton more. So I think it helped somewhat. I did store it back in it's little ziplock baggie so that I could reuse it for several nights in a row.

my daughter took these to camp and didn't get but one bug bite after she had worn this five days so I'm thinking she needed to change it out! Love these so much!

I definitely have noticed a major improvement in mosquito bites with the use of these on my 2 year old. She is constantly a victim to bites at school so these have been a life saver. We wear them on her ankle just due to the strong smell and because she is still really young. Great product!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment