Saturday, April 27, 2019

NatraCure Microwaveable Moist Heat Wrap (Hot Therapy Pack and Heating Pain Relief Pad for Neck, Shoulders,

NatraCure Microwaveable Moist Heat Wrap (Hot Therapy Pack and Heating Pain Relief Pad for Neck, Shoulders, Body)

NatraCure Microwaveable Moist Heat Wrap (Hot Therapy Pack and Heating Pain Relief Pad for Neck, Shoulders, Body)

I got the clay filling and I really like it. And I just ordered another one in a smaller size. The only thing that I can say about your company (Natra Cure) is that you have your instructions etc with your company name attached right in the very front where the velcro is and it sticks right up in your face. After familiarizing myself with the way to use your product I removed those tags but more importantly I removed your name tag that was with them. In the future if I can't look back and remember, oh I need another one of these I don't know the company name. And there are a lot of these offered on this site. Perhaps located even a little smaller somewhere in the back or side where it won't bother a persons skin but you can always look and see it in the future. I've been in marketing for a long time and this is really an important something you need to look into. Good luck with your product and your company so far I endorse it 100%. Suzie

Heats evenly in microwave & hold heat for 20-30 min. The clay fill seems more tolerable of overheating, overbending, compression than some gel filled packs I have used. Used 30+ times to date. I expect this to last for 250 + uses, maybe many more. I tend to think this may be a personal preference (as to where you want the heat) but I would like to see a bit more clay fill as the beads tend to gravitate to the ends, thus the rear of shoulders / neck is empty fabric. I used (2) heavy (broccoli) rubber bands to tie off the ends...problem solved. Would recommend.

I bought the previous version of this warming wrap a couple of years ago. I really loved how comfortable and soothing it felt. This updated wrap has clay beads instead of rice, and I love it even more. It sits a little heavier on your neck or shoulders, which adds to the comfort, and the beads hold the heat as well as, or even better than, the rice. The description said that you could also hand wash it, which is nice; the earlier version can only be spot washed. This is an excellent product and seller.

I've been using microwave clay packs for years. SO much better than gel; they hold heat much longer and don't suddenly leak slime. This is my first wrap for the neck and shoulders. It retains heat well and the clay adds some moisture. I use it for pain relief and to warm up before doing exercises for stenosis. I'm a 5' 4" woman of average size. I showed it to my physical therapist, who's 6' 2" with much larger shoulders & chest. It fits him well and the Velcro tab closes securely. He's already recommending to patients.

Good quality product. I like the heaviness of the shoulder wrap but not everyone will. I like that the wrap was long enough to cover my shoulders. I also like the clay instead of rice that has an odor when heated


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • WARNING: DO NOT OVERHEAT. Please carefully follow heating instructions below. Instructions are designed for 1200 Watt microwaves. As per instructions, if using higher wattage microwaves, heat at medium power level only.
  • Do not heat product if clay beads are exposed or leaking. Make sure there are no oils or food remnants in microwave before heating.
  • HOTTER FOR LONGER: New microwavable Clay bead heating pad filling provides longer-lasting moist heat than our popular rice-filled wrap. WARNING: DO NOT OVERHEAT. Please carefully follow heating instructions below heat product if clay beads are exposed or leaking. Make sure there are no oils or food remnants in microwave before heating
  • LUXURIOUS FLEECE: Soft Polyfleece against your skin instead of the nylon found in competing products
  • DETAILS: Size: 23" x 17" x 1". Weight: 2.75 lbs. Hook-and-loop closure. Handwashable. Reusable. Treats neck, shoulder, arm, leg, knee, back pain, and spinal stenosis

Description

WARNING: DO NOT OVERHEAT. Please carefully follow heating instructions below. Instructions are designed for 1200 Watt microwaves. As per instructions, if using higher wattage microwaves, heat at medium power level only. Do not heat product if clay beads are exposed or leaking. Make sure there are no oils or food remnants in microwave before heating.Natracure Warming Shoulder and Body Wrap helps to treat neck, shoulder, arm, leg, knee, and back pain with penetrating moist heat. Choose to heat in microwave for heat therapy or chill in the refrigerator or freezer for cold therapy. The hook-and-loop closure easily secures the wrap to various parts of your body. WARNING! For your safety: Please carefully follow heating instructions included with the product. For Heat Therapy 1. Heat in microwave for 1 minute. 2. Carefully check the temperature of the product with the back of your hand. 3. Shake and massage product to even distribute heat and avoid hot spots. If additional warmth is desired, continuing microwaving in 30 second intervals. Flip product before each heating interval. DO NOT OVERHEAT. OVERHEATING PRODUCT MAY RESULT IN SKIN BURNS. Due to differences in microwaves, heating time may vary. WARNING! PLEASE FOLLOW HEATING INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY TO AVOID OVERHEATING For your safety: Please carefully follow heating instructions included with the product.



This is almost great. NIce heavy neck wrap, wonderfully warm after about 2 minutes of microwave time (split up in 30 second increments). But the balance is off. The wrap closes around the front, but the rice pocket is sewn in such a way that there's no rice in the front section, so the wrap pulls backwards due to the imbalanced weight on the back. I'm going to try to see if I can fix it on my own so I can have the wrap I was hoping for, but this isn't quite the comforting salon neck warmer I was dreaming of.

What a great idea! This shoulder and body wrap falls across my shoulders and back in just the right places. It holds heat well and has performed just as I wanted. Great pain relief from this little jewel.

Love this! Great pain relief just enough weight and it’s comfy just wish the Velcro worked a little better and had a little more leeway on where it connects. It’d be nice if it had a scent as well but I added essential oils

This thing is great! Heat it for 2 minutes and it stays warm for about 30 minutes, which is long enough to relax my aching shoulder muscles. I really like that i can put it on, hook the Velcro, and go about my business.

Excellent product. I was looking for a non-electric heating pad, sine my electric one almost started a fire.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment