Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Japanese Hot Water Bottle [Yutanpo Japan Import] Size

Japanese Hot Water Bottle [Yutanpo Japan Import] Size L

Japanese Hot Water Bottle [Yutanpo Japan Import] Size L

I bought this after watching an episode of "Begin Japanology." These really do keep your feet warm all night. Lovely design that is very easy to use. The cap is nice and large, and I imagine it would be easy to use even if you have arthritis. Not fiddly like Western style hot water bottles. Thick plastic construction.
I would recommend buying one for every member of your household, including pets for use in case of a power outage in winter.

Really like this hot water bottle. The white lid screws on tightly and securely, and its molded from one piece of solid plastic. No drips or leaks from this container. the handle makes for easy transport. It comes with a cloth wrap which makes the water bottle manageable because when hot water is inside it gets really hot. I put boiling water (from an electric kettle) into the bottle at 10 PM, put it under the blankets and went to bed by 10:30. Toasty. The bed felt great just were I needed it. At 8:00 AM I temped the water ... 100 degrees F. This is a Japanese water bottle and is ridged and hard, unlike the water bottles sold in America.

Worth the wait. Long wait for delivery, but happy to have purchased it. Hot water temperature maintained for well over 12 hours. Not soft as conventional hot water bottles, and of course heavier than conventional because of volume of water it holds. But happy that it does do what it's supposed to do... to keep you warm for a long period.

Love love love this product...it keeps me so warm during the winter...I fill it up with boiling water, and put it at the foot of my bed..it keeps me warm all night...And believe it or not the little cover that comes with it really does keep you from buring yourself if your feet touch it..I would recommend this product to anyone looking to buy an electric blanket. I almost purchased an electric blanket, but seen the reviews on this and decided to try it out. It was cheaper than an electric blanket and I truly believe that it is the equivalent!

Boil water in teakettle, pour into yutanpo, replace cap and cover and you are warm all night. Doesn't get hot enough outside to burn you, no qualms about my young kids using it.... they love it!


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    The color and pattern of the bag that comes with the hot water bottle varies and may be different from that in the image picture.



    It was a gift for someone who recently moved to New England. Within a week of moving in August/September temps dipped into 40’s. This was a godsend, as there was no heat. Apparently it was still warm the next morning. Took about 15 mins to make entire bed toasty. Recommend.

    This is great for warming your bed on the cold nights and you don't have to deal with the rubbery smell of the usual water bottles available in the US. I plan on using this every night this winter.

    I use this every night at the foot of my bed it keeps warm till late in the morning and my cat sleeps hugging it you can't beat it at the price

    Awesome! I love it. Keeps me warm on those cold nights while traveling.

    Adorable. Works great. Stays hot until the next day every time! When we pour it out to reheat the next night water is still warm. Amazing

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment