Tuesday, April 30, 2019

HAIR WASHING TRAY (FOR HOME OR SALON - USE WITH CHAIR OR WHEEL

HAIR WASHING TRAY (FOR HOME OR SALON - USE WITH CHAIR OR WHEEL CHAIR!)

HAIR WASHING TRAY (FOR HOME OR SALON - USE WITH CHAIR OR WHEEL CHAIR!)

As a person with MS, I cannot bend forward into a sink to wash hair and can no longer use a shower chair in bath -so right now it is bed baths -but needed to figure out a way to get my hair washed more thoroughly.... Used this today for the first time..my caregiver was able to back the wheelchair to the sink and by me holding onto this at shoulder level, it worked fine..no water on the floor between wheelchair and sink-and did the job so my hair is very thoroughly clean! Have given this 4 stars though because the strap around the neck part is short and could strangle someone.. That feature had zero effectiveness.. It was just me holding onto the top sides ... so I can see how it could be challenging to hold this up ..all in all though this worked for what was needed right now!

I was concerned the neck area wouldn’t work. But it really is big enough for most people! I’m pleased with my purchase, Especially for the price! You have to have a towel around your neck area or water will get on the person. But it wasn’t a big deal. Great bargain :)

As others have stated, it "leaks" around the neck. But, as we have found, if we put a towel around the neck, pull tight on the tray strap to hold it in place while rinsing, it works pretty good. I have a waterproof shampoo apron too, which keeps splashes in check. I sit on one of my kitchen dining chairs for my shampoos. The chairs tilt and swivel, so we found that if I tilt back a bit, put my feet onto a footstool, it is perfect for getting close to the sink, and the tray tilts at a better angle for drainage.

Neck resting area is not comfortable, but purchasing a rubber neck rest not only makes it more comfortable, it also helps prevents any water spillage.

We use this to wash my hair in the kitchen sink with my wheelchair. Does a good job keeping the mess in the sink. I always put a towel around my kneck to catch any runoff.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Easy-to-use hair washing tray is contoured to fit neck comfortably and rest on the user's shoulders for easy shampooing in a seated position
  • Compact and lightweight to diminish awkward bending for those with limited motion
  • 35" nylon strap wraps around the user's forearm to stabilize tray
  • Raised edges allow water to drain into the sink without making a mess
  • Durable plastic construction is easily cleaned with soap or household disinfectant and water

Description

Hair washing tray. -Durable plastic construction. -Can be used with chair or wheelchair. -Easily cleansed with soap or household disinfectant and water. -35'' Nylon strap wraps around the user's forearm to stabilize tray. -Compact and lightweight to diminish awkward bending for those with limited motion. -Dimensions: 1.75'' H x 13'' W x 17.75'' D.



This worked well for wheel chair person to have perm done & it was used with a cape too. So glad I found it now. No over spill if held firm by person too.

It actually works if you follow directions. Glad we found this. Would purchase again.

My mother had to be in a wheelchair, and couldn't get in and out of chairs at the salon. So we got her this. She said she didn't get wet at all!

Have not tried this yet because I decided to cut my hair short after I bought it so that's why I didn't give it a 5. My sister is a beautician and my daughter also does hair. They both told me about this and says it's great for people who cannot bend their neck.

Clients love this

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment