Monday, April 29, 2019

Rainbow Research Baby Scented Body Wash, 16 Fluid

Rainbow Research Baby Scented Body Wash, 16 Fluid Ounce

Rainbow Research Baby Scented Body Wash, 16 Fluid Ounce

Love this product. Have tried so many other body washes for my babies and nothing compares to this. I love that it's not too perfumed. The only thing I don't like is the packaging. This is the third time I order this and the second time the liquid has spilled inside the plastic bag. It's incredibly messy to clean and also wastes some of the product I've paid for. Other than that, I am very satisfied with how well this works.

I love this gentle formula packed with herbs and with all recognizable ingredients. Not to mention, I am completely addicted to the amazingly glorious smell. I originally purchased this years ago when I had my son as a baby wash, but now that he's older, we both still use it for body wash in the shower. When my Whole Foods quit carrying it, I transitioned to buying it in bulk online and haven't looked back. Highly recommended!

My absolute favorite for my kids. I hardly ever use anything else. The smell is perfect and it is not strong at all. My kids love it

Love love love this baby body wash. It smells fantastic and it's never bothered her skin, I use it on my baby's face too and it's never bothered her eyes.

I LOVE this body wash! It has such a nice subtle scent that reminds me of CK One Cologne from the 90's and I love that the ingredients are simple and natural.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Baby Oh Baby Body Wash Scented by Rainbow Research gently cleans baby's body without drying delicate skin
  • Made with Vitamins A and E and organic extracts of Calendula (Marigold) Chamomile and Lemon Grass
  • Scented with an essential oil blend of Lavender Chamomile and Orange for a relaxing aromatherapy bath

Description

Baby Oh Baby Body Wash Scented 16 oz. Liquid

Gently cleans baby's body without drying delicate skin. Made with Vitamins A and E and organic extracts of Calendula (Marigold), Chamomile, and Lemon Grass. Scented with an essential oil blend of Lavender, Chamomile, and Orange for a relaxing aromatherapy bath

Hypoallergenic * No Tears No Artificial Color or Animal Ingredients * Cruelty Free

Other Ingredients: Purified Water, Decal Glucoside (Corn), Coco Betaine (Coconut), Sorbitol, Olive Oil Carboxylate, Glucose, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Retinal Palmitate (Vitamin A), Oat Amino Acids, organic extracts of Calendula (Marigold), Chamomile, and Lemon Grass, Phenoxytol (Green Tea), essential oils of Lavender, Chamomile, and Orange, Grapefruit Seed Extract (preservative).

Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information.



Smells greats and cleans well!

Love this product for my toddler and I love the smell.

Love it

It`s the first time I tried this baby soap on my 5 months old son, and he really loves it. The skins smells very good and looks smooth and soft after using it. Good price, too.

Very good product.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment