
THese are great anti-bacterial wipes to keep around in your toolbox or glovebox or carry bag. "Wet Ones" are usually large enough to be easily manipulated around your fingers and palms and face/neck. The packets are provided in twins, so you snap one off as needed. The packets are sealed in a mylar type tear-open packet with a plastic outer covering, so they stay preserved and ready to use even after years of storage (yes, I've verified this by keeping some stored for ten years!). The lemon scent is a bonus feature. It leaves a much better trace scent on your hands than, say, the standard "Fresh Scent" version of these wipes. (Those are excellent product also, but they leave a more institutional odor after use.)
LOVE LOVE LOVE these and I didn't even know they came individually wrapped until Amazon showed me the light. I used to buy the travel pack version but these are so much better. Mainly because you don't run the risk of them drying out. Also, I take a bunch of these with me to concerts, music festivals etc and these individual wrapped ones are much more preferred over the travel packs because they aren't so bulky in my purse, fanny pack, what have you. I handed my bestie some of these for her to keep during Coachella and she was equally as surprised that they come in singles (not to mention eternally grateful ;) ). I'm not too keen on the smell of the citrus and have read that the fresh scent is just as bad so I will probably get the non-fragrant ones next time. But this is not even a negative in my book because these wipes are God sent and you get 5 whole boxes with 25 singles in each for under $11 bucks! Come on what are you waiting for!
Great ! Good to stick in pocket travel use everywhere clean up great plus nice and wet does not dry up fast and very affordable love them glad I found them , use to buy ::udes for men these bigger and last better plus stay fresher longer and a great bargain thanks
These go everywhere with me. I've got them in all my bags, my desk, my car, my toiletry case, my suitcase, you name it, you'll probably find at least one packet in it. The individual packaging holds up to being at the bottom of my bag and is very handy at work when envelope glue gets over my fingers. I'm partial to the citrus as it has a nice fragrance without being overpowering and, it seems to also handle and oil based mess better. I also find these easy to open where I've had problems with other packet-type items.
We keep a box of these in each of our cars and in our packs when we go out bicycling. There are so many times when you handle something dirty or germy and don't have soap and water to wash your hands with afterwards. We've been using the Wet Ones for a number of years now. We hate to be without them. They've been harder and harder to find in stores so Amazon kind of saved the day when we ran out of them I couldn't find them in any of the retail stores we searched in.

Feature Product
- Citrus Antibacteria Formula - Great Citrus Scent
- Kills 99.99% of germs
- Hypoallergenic and enriched with skin-conditioning aloe
- Perfect for quick clean-ups of dirt and messes
- Portable and convenient
Description
The first line of defense against the spread of germs is washing hands often. Wet Ones® Antibacterial Hand Wipes are an effective solution to keeping hands clean when soap and water are not available or convenient. Germs spread when a person coughs or sneezes, or touches something that is contaminated with bacteria and then touches their eyes, nose or mouth. Wet Ones® Antibacterial Hand Wipes are clinically proven to be just as effective as gel hand sanitizers in killing 99.99 percent of germs, but they also clean away dirt and messes without drying skin like alcohol-based hand sanitizers. Wet Ones® Antibacterial Hand Wipes are also portable and convenient, so they can be discreetly tucked into school lunches, brought on airplanes or used whenever a sink is out of reach.
I have tried so many other kinds of hand sanitizers but I find that this one works out the best for me. I keep a supply in my car and in my purse--particularly during cold and flu season. The large well-saturated paper clothes are large enough to thoroughly clean my hands and the steering wheel, too! The scent is most pleasant and my hands clean up without any of the residual sliminess like so many other hand sanitizing products leave behind. I get these through my Amazon "Subscribe and Save" program so that I always have them. Hand cleaning is the best preventative against picking up viruses. I highly recommend!
Product is great, delivery issue though.
Message said handed to owner, "not true, found by door seldom used, but has a working door bell, also not used".
These are the best hand cleaners out there ..every time I use one I get compliments on the smell ... more of a coconut smell . Much better than the red packets
My purse is too small to carry a package of wipes, so I like to carry just a few individual ones at a time. I also like to put a few in my lunchbox and my son's backpack. These work perfectly. They seem to only be stocked sporadically at my local big box retailer, so I ordered these from Amazon.
I stick a few of these in my purse, my cars, my coolers, my gym bag. Always handy. Great for public restrooms. Little, portable, flexible, and always wet. They never dry out in the little individual pouches!







0 comments:
Post a Comment