Mini Portable Cute Emergency Survival Bag Family First Aid Kit Sport Travel kits Home Medical Bag Outdoor Car First Aid Bag

+++++ super good very happy in my place.thank YOU much +++++ very much +++++ so much !!!.
Came quickly, but the size just killed on the fall!
2 months went to moscow time.
First aid kit as in the photo, but not 14 cm wide, and 12 cm. For my set did not fit. And the quality is good
Fast shipping. Packaged safely for transit. Item as described. No damages or issues. Honest seller to ship my order. I recommend this seller.
Store Name: May Records Store
Rating: 4.8 / 5.0

Spesification
Description









Feature:
100% brand new and high quality.
Material: 600D PVC Oxford cloth
Quantity: 1 Piece
Size: 14*9*5 CM
Color: Red
Suitable for traveling,car,outdoor and household
Multifunctional, portable, full equipped
Package included:
5Pcs Band aid
1PC adhesive wound dressing
2pcs lodine prep pads
10pcs cotton stick
2pcs alcohol pads
1PC pbt bandage
1pc non-woven tape
2pcs iodine stick
1pc scissor
1pc plastic tweezer



I thought only a handbag would come. And the kit came. In general, everything is cheap, but functional.
Perfect! good seller.fast shipment
I'm very satisfied
I'm good. Trochi mala
supper
Package Detail
- Unit Type:piece
- Package Weight:0.1kg (0.22lb.)
- Package Size:15cm x 15cm x 5cm (5.91in x 5.91in x 1.97in)















0 comments:
Post a Comment