Saturday, December 7, 2019

Arctic Ease Reusable Instant Cold Wrap, Large Size, Measures 4" X 60", Sized for Large Joints/Muscles

Arctic Ease Reusable Instant Cold Wrap, Large Size, Measures 4" X 60", Sized for Large Joints/Muscles Including Hamstring, quads, Thigh, Shoulders, Knees and Hips, Blue

Arctic Ease Reusable Instant Cold Wrap, Large Size, Measures 4

Bought these for my husband's bad knees. One seemed to be shorter than the other as if it had been cut, but it was more than enough to wrap his knee. It felt wet at first, but after a while the coolness set in. Certainly did reduce the swelling and pain in his knees. They don't stick well, so he just sat in a chair while they did their work. He was quite pleased with the outcome. And I gotta say, so was I, as he will NOT put ice on his knees yet complains often of the pain. After wearing them for about an hour, he took them off and went to bed. He felt much better the next morning.

This is a good option if you need both cold, and compression or support. I like that it's reusable, though I haven't found the perfect routine for rehydrating it for reuse. I would have rated it higher if it had been a little bit longer. I can't quite get it to fit my post surgical knee if I anchor it properly both above and below the knee. However, it's still worthwhile and helpful to have.

This I got for my husband who has knee/back and leg pain for a trip with lots of walking. Works alright however they do roll some and he hated that. The cool was comfortable though so he will use again

This worked great for my knee on the go. I just had 2 knee surgeries in a row. When leaving the house I needed to keep my knee cool, this wrap worked perfect for it. It doesn't get ice cold but keeps you cool. I haven't replaced mine yet because it's still working just fine after 3 months and Many uses. It does get hard like a cast when it dries but softens right up when you get it wet.
Definitely worth the buy.

I found these at a CVS and like them so much I had to buy more. They are amazing for pain relief and support. Just rewet when it dries out and relief continues.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Arctic Ease provides hours of cool relief from pain and swelling without the discomfort of ice, frozen gel packs or the irritation and odor of menthol
  • Arctic Ease cold wraps absorb heat energy from the body. The absorbed heat is then removed by evaporation allowing for hours of targeted cold therapy
  • Relieves the discomfort of muscle strain, bruises, sprains, repetitive motion injuries, arthritis, bruises, plantar fasciitis and muscle cramps
  • Can be used before, during and after exercise. Once Arctic Ease wraps are applied, they'll stay where you put them without the need for tape or clips.
  • Re-usable - just follow the package directions

Description

Treat your aches and pains with the soothing cold relief with Arctic Ease Instant Cold Wrap - Blue. Instant Cold Wrap is a 4" by 60" reusable cold compression wrap that stays on securely even while active.



These wraps work great for an injury needing cooling. I used on my ankle and it stayed cool for the 3 hours. The wrap dried out, like it stated it would, however gets "re-chilled" with wrapping back in the packaging and adding a little bit of water. I've used the one roll at least 5 times and is still holding shape (with some slight wrinkles, but not any worse than reusing an ace bandage). It self sticks with a slight hold to itself.

Excellent product, really works helps with pain as well as keep you cool

Really nice product! Love that it’s reusable.

Works great. It says reusable (only if you use it within a few days otherwise it can grow moldy).

Very easy to use and feels really good on my ankle. The coldness helps with swelling.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment