Friday, November 8, 2019

Samsara Herbs Magnolia Bark Extract Powder (2oz/57g) 20:1 Concentrated Extract 60% Honokiol, 25%

Samsara Herbs Magnolia Bark Extract Powder (2oz/57g) 20:1 Concentrated Extract 60% Honokiol, 25% Magnolol

Samsara Herbs Magnolia Bark Extract Powder (2oz/57g) 20:1 Concentrated Extract 60% Honokiol, 25% Magnolol

This stuff is wonderful. I developed an over appreciation for an amino acid called Phenibut F.A.A. which has remarkable capacity to mitigate extreme anxiety
But it's also extremely addictive and needs to be used respectfully which I now know. The withdrawal is likened to a benzo withdrawal and it's pretty fuggin gnarly to say the least.

I used this product alongside some good Fijian Waka Kava and managed to go from using Phenibut 3 times a day down to 1 time a day and then every other day and then finally a healthy two times a week which is what's recommended.

Using Phenibut for a panic attack or on occasion is marvelous and it will knock your panic attack's dick in the dirt. But for all other days I strongly recommend that you use this product. It's a GABA a agonist and it also upregulate your GABA receptors and above all it's good for so many other things and it will help prevent a panic attack so you won't need things like benzos or Phenibut.

This stuff, a noble kava, and some CBD's and you can live a normal functional life without panic attacks or PTSD episodes or being big pharmas little Guinea pig and having to go see a Dr and pay a deductible in order to get strung tf out compliments of the biggest drug dealers in the world.

Sleep: Tried for the first time last night. Worked as I've seen in the literature. I took a 50mg test dose at 4 pm. Then 200mg at 11 pm, and slept 4 hours, took another 100mg and slept another 3 hours. This is after weeks of insomnia. First decent sleep in weeks. Though I am groggy after an hour of waking. Dose calibration and testing is relevant. No side affects other than groggy. This now replaces gabapentin, benedryl, doxylamine, and clonidine for sedation, all of which sedate, but the issues are numerous and are not even near-term solutions. I went from 2-3 hours a night to 8. I do not see tolerance or withdrawal in the literature.

For someone with chronic anxiety (intrusive and racing thoughts) this has helped tremendously and actually gives me energy. When you’re constantly in your head over analyzing, you tend to get exhausted, grumpy, irritable, and miserable, even if you’re just sitting at a desk all day.

I was nervous about taking this in the morning cause I did notice it made me drowsy, but I added it to my morning smoothie and I have no regrets. I usually become “hangry” by the end of the day and I will literally feel too irritable to talk. On the day I had the magnolia bark, I DID still feel irritated, but I was able to get over it and still joke around and relax.

I noticed that I actually had more energy at the end of the day. I wasn’t exhausted or wanting to go straight to bed the second I finished eating dinner. It’s weird, I cut out some of the caffeine and other energy supplements I took, yet I felt more energized. I have to attribute this to the slowing down of my mind. I think I was overloading since I felt so fatigued, and that was only exhausting me more. Who would’ve thought taking something people use for sleep would make me feel more alive. I’m also able to take this before bed with no problem! Strange strange results!

I’ve only had this for a couple days but I feel more in control of myself and happier. I think I had a gaba deficiency along with some other issues. This isn’t the only supplement I take but it works well with my regimen. I tend to try and discard things that don’t work, but this one is a must for me.

I tried another brand before this one that was stronger and you only had to take a tiny amount. This one is less potent so you have to take more of it. The only problem with that is that it tastes so bad. Which is apparently the norm for this product. It works great and helps me be able to tolerate my lazy rude coworker. I typically get pretty ticked but it takes the edge off. It calms me down and keeps me from getting worked up quickly and it doesn't make me drowsy or drunk feeling.

I HAVE COPD. WITH THIS EXTRACT I FIND MYSELF HAVING MORE CONSISTANT ENERGY,SLEEPING BETTER AND ACTUALLY BREATHING BETTER. I'LL CONTINUE USING THIS PRODUCT. I DID CHECK OTHER PROVIDERS PRIOR TO ORDERING AND THIS PRODUCT HAS WHAT I THINK HAS THE BEST % OF ACTIVE COMPOUNDS AT THE MOST REASONABLE PRICE...OVER 15 YEARS OF SEARCHING FOR NATURAL SOLUTIONS TO WHAT IS DETERMINED TO BE UNCURABLE.SLOWLY MY BREATHING IS INPROVING AND HAVE STOPPED 5 TUMORS..ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NATURES REMEMDIES. THE RESULTS IN THE BEGINNING MAY BE VERY SUBTLE,SO BE PATIENT.I USE 1/2 TABLESPOON DAILY.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 60% Honokiol, 25% Magnolol
  • Organic - Highest Grade Source -Potent, Pure & Effective!
  • Highest Grade Source - Potent, Pure & Effective! - 228 Doses!
  • Tested for Mold, Yeast, Bacteria, Heavy Metals, Chemicals & Pesticides
  • 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee!

Description

Magnolia Bark has been used for over 2000 years in Chinese medicine to treat numerous forms of health complaints from digestive to respiratory issues. Most importantly its active ingredients, honokiol and magnolol, are powerful antioxidants, that can also help balance cortisol and reduce stress.

Our water soluble, premium grade Magnolia Bark extract powder is made from fresh Magnolia Bark and is ground to an 80 mesh powder for maximum absorption and allows for a smooth easy mix.

Why Samsara Herbs?
At Samsara Herbs we source the highest quality herbal extracts from around the world. Our goal has always been to provide high quality concentrated herbal extracts that can have a real transformative impact on peoples lives.

100% GUARANTEE!
We guarantee the highest quality herbal powder extracts. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your herbal extract simply return the opened bag to Amazon for a complete refund!

BUY IN BULK AND SAVE!

Purchase 2 Herbs from us, Save 10% - Enter code SAMSARA2 at checkout.
Purchase 3 Herbs from us, Save 15% - Enter code SAMSARA3 at checkout.
Purchase 4 or more Herbs from us, Save 20% - Enter code SAMSARA4 at checkout.

View our entire selection of herbal extracts by clicking our name Samsara Herbs at the top of the page.



I use this extract powder to help alleviate a mild and persistent anxiety. I add it to my morning smoothy and it works for me pretty much all day. I'm happy with my purchase and would recommend trying it if you're feeling a little fragile and could benefit from an easy to use and natural calming agent.

This actually does work for me and I am so thankful. I am bothered with anxiety. If I use this, I can feel the relief in about 1 1/2 hours. I don't like the bitterness, but a little scoopful sprinkles on peanut butter is ok. Some days I take it 2-3 times, sometimes only once.

This magnolia bark extract is great quality. I have had magnolia bark before, and quickly learned that the extract is needed for results. I ordered this and it shipped quickly. I use this to help with anxiety and low mood, and it has helped me with both. And there's so much in the bag that I know it will last a long time before I'll need to reorder. Thanks to Samsara, I can manage my anxiety with this powder.

I bought this because I struggle with anxiety and I read that magnolia bark is supposed to help boost GABA. Yes, the smell is horrible and it has a bitter taste, but I mix it in with my fruit smoothie every morning and it seems to help. It hasn't cured my anxiety, but it does seem to be helping to a certain degree. The shipping was faster than expected and Samsara has good customer service. It's worth a try.

Excelent for sleep. Comparable to econugenics honokiol (that I also use). You must be OK with the taste (odd, but not offensive, and the texture, a very fine powder).

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment