Friday, November 8, 2019

Extra Large Hot and Cold Therapy Gel Pack with Cover by Cureve (21" x 13") - Reusable Ice Pack for Injuries,

Extra Large Hot and Cold Therapy Gel Pack with Cover by Cureve (21" x 13") - Reusable Ice Pack for Injuries, Aches and Pain on Back, Legs, Shoulders and Arms

Extra Large Hot and Cold Therapy Gel Pack with Cover by Cureve (21

Another great product from Cureve Natural Therapies!
The extended size is just what I was looking for, it's perfect coverage for my neck and back (no need to fool around with multiple small gel packs) and it is still a quality product with the added plus of the soft cover. The gel pack stays hot or cold just as long as the smaller wrap pack that I purchased from Cureve Natural Therapies previously. I highly recommend this product.

Received a couple days ago and have been using it on my sore back. I am really happy with the large size and the coverage it provides. Holds the cold temp out of the freezer for much longer than I anticipated so I can use it as long as I need. Included cover is a plus. All around a really great product.

This is a helpful heat and cold pack for my shoulder injury because it wraps around the oddness that is our shoulder joint. It has a pleasant weight and is made of durable materials. I don't fear it leaking. It does take kneading it a bit heating it up in the microwave, but that is easy enough to distribute the heat. the time i came up with for good temperature is 2 minutes in Microwave (the high setting that is the default, not a 50% or other setting as that is too complicated and why do that with a microwave?) so 2 minutes, take out knead the pad to distribute the heat, then fold up again and put in microwave for another 4 minutes, that makes it hot. there is a foam-net envelope/cover that adequately insulates for the heat. the heating lasts about 1 hour, then it is just warm. A good weight that is also weirdly comforting...kind of like the lead bib thingy your dentist uses. this was a recommendation by my Physical Therapist. So glad I got it. I had to get a 2nd one because my husband keeps stealing mine. Hope you feel better if you are getting for an injury. It does help.

Good ice cold gel, holds cold for over an hour. The first time I used this gel pack (three weeks after TKR) I found it to relieve my pain in about 3 to 5 minutes. I believe it to be because of it being able to wrap around my knee almost(2" short) all the way around. It felt so good to get total relieve that I feel asleep for 5 hours and woke thinking, uh oh, you aren't suppose to do that. But I assume everything was ok, my skin didn't get burned like they tell you it will. The only thing that I don't like about it is, the great flexibly makes it hard to kept it slipping and sliding it the provided pouch. It gets all bunched up at the bottom of the pouch. That's why 4 stars and not 5. I 'll have to see how long it last, I have another knee to get TKR'ed in a month. Thank you Cureve.

I love the fact that the included cover allows you to choose the intensity of the cold. I can switch between cold and very cold by just flipping it over. Unlike other ice packs I have owned, this one stays cold for a LONG TIME. I have been getting about two hours out of it each time I use it. The extra large size allows me to use on just about any part of the body. Fantastic gel pack, will be recommending to others.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • LARGEST REUSABLE HOT + COLD THERAPY GEL PACK: One of the largest available gel packs on the market at 21" x 13", allowing you to get maximum coverage to treat aches, pains, inflammation and injuries on just about any part of the body. Helps relieve acute and chronic pain, arthritis, inflammation and swelling. Great for post surgery recovery and sports injuries.
  • STAYS COLD OR HOT FOR LONGER: Cureve only uses the highest quality non-toxic gel, and more of it, to lock in cold and hot temperatures for far longer than normal gel packs. This proprietary gel also allows maximum flexibility even when the pack is frozen.
  • CONTROL INTENSITY WITH INCLUDED SOFT COVER: Includes a soft cover with two sides - one with soft webbing for more intense heat or cold and the other with a thicker soft plush side for less intense temperatures. Just flip it over to change the intensity.
  • HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIALS AND CONSTRUCTION: All Cureve gel packs are made from high quality materials, making them soft and safe. Our gel packs use a double sealed seam along with a soft cloth rim sewn around the edges. It is built to last and can be used over and over again for years to come.
  • BUY FROM THE BEST WITH PEACE OF MIND: Cureve offers only the highest quality natural therapy products. We love our products and know you will too. That is why we also offer 100% money back guarantee and a two year warranty. Buy today with peace of mind!

Description

Relieve pain and treat injuries naturally
Relieve aches, pains, inflammation and treat injuries naturally with the Cureve extra large hot and cold therapy gel pack and cover. One of the largest professional grade gel packs on the market at 21" x 13", it is designed to relieve pain on just about any part of any body. Just heat or freeze the gel pack, slip it into the included cover and begin using.

Choose the intensity of the heat or cold
The included soft and durable cover has two sides, one a thinner soft webbing that can be used for more intense heat or cold, and the other a thicker soft plush material for less intense heat or cold. Flip it over at any time while using. Hot and cold therapy gel packs should not be used on bare skin.

Stays cold or hot for longer
Our proprietary gel and pack design locks in hot and cold temperatures far longer than normal gel packs. The extra large pack contains more gel to hold temperatures for longer.

Professional grade
Cureve gel packs are made from the softest, safest, and most durable materials. They are built to last while delivering the longest lasting hot and cold treatments. Perfect for aches, pains, injuries and post-surgery on the back, legs, knees, arms, hips, chest and more.

Flexible even when frozen
Even straight out of the freezer, the gel pack is flexible and soft - able to conform to just about any part of the body.

Comfortable to use
The soft yet durable materials of the gel pack and the cover make it very comfortable to use. The gel pack includes soft sewn edges for even further comfort and protection.

Built to last with a warranty to back it up
Cureve gel packs are made with the highest quality construction and materials, that is why our professional grade gel packs all come with a money back guarantee and a two year warranty - buy now with peace of mind.



Off the bat noticed the high quality of this ice pack compared to others I’ve had. Not to mention the much larger size. Included soft cover is a nice addition for using when taking straight out of the freezer. Perfect for icing the shin splints I get.

Its a great Ice pack I use it for back pain. It is on the heavy side so on days that I am struggling I have to use my smaller packs.

This is perfect for laying down and putting on top of your tens unit!! magical combo.

Having a hotel-size microwave makes heating up this pad a bit of work. But that said, if I wake up in the morning with my lower back “locked,” I warm this pad up and lie on it for about an hour. Then I can attack my day with minimal pain. I’m an RN who finally started having chronic back pain after over two decades in the biz.

This product is obviously very high quality and helps with my pain where meds don’t even make a dent. I look forward to ordering the smaller model to use on my neck.

Highest recommendation from this healthcare provider!

For much of my life I have lived with pain. Cold packs have been something I use regularly. Just before my knee replacement July 2018, I purchased the extra large hot and cold therapy pack. It was expensive, so I was a bit hesitant, however the size appealed to me and the claims that the material used in it is different from others, it stays cold longer. Well, that is an understatement! The cold pack is very flexible instead of rigid like most are when you begin using it. It conforms to the area being treated. It is quite cold, I wrap a towel around it. After my knee replacement, I would go to sleep at night with it on my leg and the bottom of it would still be frosty when I woke up in the morning. Great product, I highly recommend it.

I have chronic back/neck pain and have gone through a lot of ice packs. I've spent years buying one brand after another. This size is my favorite, so far I have good results with this ice pack. The gel is rather rigid when first removed from the freezer but gets pliable fairly quickly. My biggest problem with all of the ice packs I have had is leaking along the seams. So far this is holding up well. Time will tell, I will update this in a while as to how it's holding up. So far I am very satisfied.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment