
I bought the Dazcos Elasticity bandage and I was really suprised how well-made and sturdy this product is. It fits nicely and wraps around comfortably (comfort when worn= 4/5). The fabric is fairly soft but also seems durable. I thought of buying 2 but I held off thinking I'd get just one first just in case I didn't like the product. I will be purchasing a second one and would recommend this product for whoever is looking for bandages for a cosplay.
I cosplayed Hinata and it looked great. It sometimes slipped if I didn’t wrap it tight enough, but that is to be expected of any wrap. This and the bag which I bought from another seller made my cosplay look more authentic.
Worked great! Even as ace bandages go they'd be perfect (and MUCH more strong) than ones in stores! I'm buying a 2nd set!
The cloth is great, I'm using it on my upper thigh and the Velcro allows you to make it as loose or as tight as you need it's since you can attach tbto any part of the wrap. The only down side is it comes with a build in area where the Velcro is suppose to attach but if you don't use it it just sticks out and looks a bit odd.
A+

Feature Product
- 【Length】 5 feet. 【Unisex】Suitable for adult or kids, girls or boys
- 【Elasticity】- Elasticity Ace Bandage
- 【Sports bandage】- Durable pads bandage for sports enthusiast
- 【Cosplay bandage】- Math with black ninja kunai bag. Cosplay accessories bandage for many Japanese anime or Halloween costume. Uzumaki bandage, hatake kakashi bandage,ninja bandage,haruno sakura bandage,
- 【After-sale Guarantee】- Refund and replacement without return for quality problems
Description
【Length】 5 feet.
【Elasticity】- Elasticity Ace Bandage
【Sports bandage】- Durable pads bandage for sports enthusiast
【Cosplay bandage】- Math with black ninja kunai bag. Cosplay accessories bandage for many Japanese anime or Halloween costume. ,hatake kakashi bandage,ninja bandage,haruno sakura bandage,
【After-sale Guarantee】- Refund and replacement without return for quality problemsI used these for a Storm Shadow Cosplay. They held well and were perfect for my arm wraps. The reason I gave them 4 stars is because they tend to fuzz up a bit because of the material.
I like the material and it does it’s job but it eventually slips down no matter how tight I tighten it. Still nice though.
It was the perfect addition to her costume. She loved it.
Exactly what was wanted
Great for Naruto cosplays!







0 comments:
Post a Comment