
Why didn't I know about these sooner?
They perform exactly as described. Clothes dry more quickly. Much less static, no lint and the dry is fluffy and uniform. Clothing is more separate and looks revived, not like
a crumpled, clingy mass.
The dryer balls are excellent for towels. Bath towels dry more quickly with a soft finish. I never used fabric softener for towels because they end up feeling less absorbent. The dryer balls give them a softer feel without the residue left using softener.
A bonus for me is that they do all this with no scent. I'm pretty sensitive to any scenting product. Candles and air fresheners make me a little nauseous. Most people enjoy these so scented products are very understandably the norm. The couple of essential oils I do really like,(lemon and orange), can be added to the dryer balls when and in the amount I want. I'm buying at least two more sets of six right away for use exclusively with essential oils.
This is a simple product in my opinion, expertly made using best quality material. I am as "green" as I can afford to be... sadly many products I'd like to use now because they are healthier, damage free goods and services, are still an expensive novelty. The dryer balls save money spent on stuff I don't like, right now.
I picked this particular company's dryer balls because it was the only one that mentioned it helped remove lint. Honestly, it sounded logical that it would improve drying time but I wasn't expecting much help removing lint, but it does so very well.
Why would anyone not want these?
Thank you for a great product.
This product worked great! I was skeptical at first and not sure what to expect as it was my first time trying dryer balls, but I was amazed at how fresh and soft my clothes came out. I am a bit picky when it comes to having my clothes feel soft out of the dryer (and have to bite my tongue when my husband doesn't use them, because I should be thankful he did the laundry at all) and I was very satisfied with these. We do pretty large loads of laundry around this house, so I just used all six balls and plan to just leave them in the dryer between loads. This will even save me a few seconds each load since I won't have to get a dryer sheet out of the cupboard each time (and every second counts these days). A great value also! The balls feel like good quality (cute packaging too) and are said to be good for 1000 loads. We typically do about 5 loads a weeks, so these will last for years! A true cost savings compared to buying dryer sheets and I can feel better about no longer exposing my family to harmful chemicals. We have sensitive skin in this household (eczema) and am pleased there are no added fragrances. I definitely plan to recommend to my family and friends.
I have ordered 3 sets of these dryer balls (for family and friends) and I like them. I had a few detail questions below and I received a prompt response that answered each question.
Should I be putting 3-4 drops of an essential oil on the balls EACH time I use them on the Air Dry mode?
Is using them on a heat setting, for example, the last 10 minutes of drying time not a good idea??? (I haven't done that, but
Are more balls better to use per load if I'm not sure if my load is medium or large, for example?
Also, since your instructions say the balls will last over 1,000 air dry times, how can I tell when the ones I use are no longer effective? (I tuck away the ones I am not using until I "use up" the ones I do use consistently.)
I used to use dryer sheets and then it was brought to my attention that they are really toxic. A friend recommended this brand and after reading the 5 star reviews I was sold. The dryer balls arrived quickly in a really beautiful storage bag. As far as their performance as a fabric softener and int remover, I had no idea what I was missing! My laundry comes out perfect and they really do reduce drying time. Hoping Parry Lane comes out with more products because they are amazing quality.
We've been really happy with our new dryer balls - they are an effective way to get wrinkles out of clothes without dryer sheets!

Feature Product
- Amazing Results: Fluffs fabric, leaves laundry with less wrinkles, lint, pet hair & static AND smells fresh and clean. A fantastic drying solution for cloth diapers & baby clothes!
- Non-toxic Dryer Sheet & Fabric Softener Alternative: Dryer sheets are full of toxic chemicals that have been linked to cancer. Our dryer balls are a completely safe, non-toxic alternative THAT WORK! Add essential oils if you prefer scented laundry.
- Energy Savings: When the balls bounce around in your dryer, they separate your laundry, increasing hot air circulation and cutting down on drying time by approximately 10-30%.
- Eco-friendly: Use less electricity because of reduced drying times, keep dryer sheets out of landfills and fabric softener chemicals out of our water. At the end of the dryer balls working life, simply compost.
- Reusable: Our dryer balls can be used 1000+ times before being replaced! And come in plastic free packaging!
Description
Wool Dryer Balls by Parry Lane - Never use a dryer sheet again! According to the Environmental Working Group you should stayaway from dryer sheets and fabric softeners completely! Many of the dyes and chemicals are linked to cancer, respiratory problems, reproductive problems and skin irritations.
The good news is that YOU DON'T NEED DRYER SHEETS OR FABRIC SOFTENER ever again! There is a natural, effective, low-cost solution that you can begin using today. Natural wool dryer balls separate your clothes while they are drying, reducing wrinkles, lint & pet hair.
In addition because these balls work hard to separate your clothes, drying time is reduced by 10-30%, saving your time and money. They dryer balls are reusable for at least 1000 loads. Only replace when you feel you are not getting the same great results you were when they were new.
They are also perfect for laundering cloth diapers which cannot be dried with dryer sheets. AND if your hooked on the scent of dryer sheet laundry simply add a few drops of essential oils to the balls at the end of the cycle and put them back in on air fluff for 10 mins. Voila! Great smelling clothes!
Share your love of the planet and chemical-free laundry by gifting to friends and family for baby showers, Mother's Day, Father's Day, bridal showers, weddings, Christmas, college graduation, housewarming, teacher appreciation, and more!
For best use: Use 3-4 balls for medium loads and 6 for large loads. If fragrance is desired, add 3-6 drops of essential oils to the dryer balls at the end of the cycle and pop back in on Air Fluff for 10 minutes. Do not over-dry as this may increase static cling. Our dryer balls also come in plastic free packaging and are hand made.
I purchased these to get our family back to our roots of fewer additives, chemicals, etc. in our lives. We used non-scented fabric sheets but this is better... natural fibers, reusable, etc. We've been using them for a little more than a month and are very happy!
These absolutely cut drying time in half!
I love them! Work great and I like that I’m not putting more chemicals into my family’s clothes!
These are terrific! They cut my drying time down and helped with static.
I absolutely love these dryer balls. Complete freedom from ever having to buy toxic dryer sheets again!!







0 comments:
Post a Comment