Thursday, October 10, 2019

Webril Handi-pads 4x4

Webril Handi-pads 4x4 Bag

Webril Handi-pads 4x4 Bag

Great and soft for use of cleansing the skin with your favorite cleaner.

I don't know what they're normal use is, but I use them for pastel drawings (on charcoal paper). They can apply light shades evenly with the right technique. Fresh ones can "erase" and lighten areas as well. They work for me.

I use these in printmaking. To say the least, I can't do the job without them.

These Webril Handi-pads work very well for smoothing out shading in pencil drawings. The product came quickly with no problems.

I bought these for my gunsmithing work and cleaning guns they work great. I did need some for my dog when she cut her pad.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Lintless - soft - absorbent and strong
  • 100 percent 4inx4in cotton pads - felted - not woven
  • Excellent for screens - lightpads - lenses
  • 100 to a pack
  • Made specifically for the Graphic Arts industry

Description

Lintless, soft, absorbent, strong 100 percent cotton pads. Excellent for small plates and presses, stripping, cleaning and camera work.



Great price for a useful item. I use these for dying leather.

it is what it is. Perfect.

Great, fast--thank you!

Great product! Shipped quick

We are vegan, but also love down comforters from when we weren't. It's thick and plush and nicely weighted. Superb!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment