
Soft, flexible, easily cut to length, I am well pleased with this product and will gladly recommend it to any leg bag user.
Works well
The best!!
Exactly what I expected.
It is great

Feature Product
- Special Pack of 5 HOLLISTER 9345 EXTENSION TUBING WITH CONNECTOR 18" (46cm) X 5
Description
Special Pack of 5 HOLLISTER 9345 EXTENSION TUBING WITH CONNECTOR 18" (46cm) X 5
I use this extension to help make my catheter bag more comfortable. I've never had a problem with it I would recommend it to anyone who uses leg bags. Two thumbs up.
better than regular tubing.
EXCELLENT
Have used these before. Have bought some other brands that weren't worth the price I paid for them. Would recommend these for any foley user.n These extension tubings are very flexible.
cumplió mis expectativas
why 18 more words required ?
for my, costumer, that I write is enough, enough,enough, enough, enough, enough







0 comments:
Post a Comment