Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Safurance Portable Empty First Aid Kit Pouch Home Office

NEW Portable Empty First Aid Bag Kit Pouch Home Office Medical Emergency Travel Rescue Case Bag Medical Package

NEW Portable Empty First Aid Bag Kit Pouch Home Office Medical Emergency Travel Rescue Case Bag Medical Package

Very good!

April 26 repaid the goods, may 28 received at the post office in krasnoyarsk, which i think quickly.I was lucky, the first aid kit is normal for me size, the quality is acceptable. As here the seams are written and the lightning is not fastened or sprayed, i have no such defects. Yes, and the material itself of the first aid kit looks normal, i thought it would be a thin "raincoat", in reality the material on top is dense matter and on the inside "raincoat" took for home all medical supplies cotton wool, bandage and stuff were stored in one place!!!I'm quite satisfied.I recommend to buy both the product and the seller!!!

I order not the first time, good quality. I recommend.

good


Store Name: Tinghui Trading Co., Ltd.

Rating: 4.8 / 5.0

Get it Now

Spesification

  • Brand Name: Safurance

  • Description

    aeProduct.getSubject()
    aeProduct.getSubject()
    100% brand new, high quaity.
    Color: Red, Greyish white
    Product size: 23*13*7.5cm
    Material: Nylon
    Suitable for: Travel, car, outdoor, home.
    Quantity: 1pc


    Package Include:
    1x Empty First Aid Bag


    aeProduct.getSubject()

    aeProduct.getSubject()
    aeProduct.getSubject()
    aeProduct.getSubject()
    aeProduct.getSubject()
    aeProduct.getSubject()
    aeProduct.getSubject()
    aeProduct.getSubject()
    aeProduct.getSubject()
    aeProduct.getSubject()
    aeProduct.getSubject()
     

    aeProduct.getSubject()
    aeProduct.getSubject()
    aeProduct.getSubject() aeProduct.getSubject() aeProduct.getSubject() aeProduct.getSubject()
    aeProduct.getSubject()
    aeProduct.getSubject()
    aeProduct.getSubject()
    aeProduct.getSubject()
    aeProduct.getSubject()
    aeProduct.getSubject()



    Package Detail

    • Unit Type:piece
    • Package Weight:0.125kg (0.28lb.)
    • Package Size:24cm x 14cm x 3cm (9.45in x 5.51in x 1.18in)


    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment