
I usually use this for a cooler-style soft-sided picnic basket I have, and they work great. Two of 'em together will keep anything in there (or any insulated, airtight container) cold for hours! I keep 'em in the freezer full-time just in case I need something cold on-the-go.
product worked quite wonderfully; however, i was hoping for a bit longer duration than 4 hours to keep lunch box at refrigerator temperature. The fit is good by being a simple square and as long as i get the opportunity to eat earlier in the day, this product works out perfect. If my morning is extended because of unforeseen circumstances, i found it didn't hold the cooler temps like another brand of ice pack i had been using.
Three are great. We use then each night to store milk for the baby upstairs in our room. We use them about 10 hours and they keep things very cold.I left it on the counter in the open cooler today as well and after 6 hours they were still cold enough to use without refreezing. So we are on 16 hours with the cooler having been open a while and we will keep going. Definitely worth the money if you need to keep things frozen or cold for a long time.
Used yesterday, as these are the perfect size for my "go to grocery" cooler. I was able to buy pumpkin ice cream (even though I shouldn't have). They did as expected, and have been returned to the freezer for the next trip.
Th e middle bulges out when they freeze. Apparently that is common. With these products. If I stack heavy stuff on top of it in the freezer it freezes flat I noticed.

Feature Product
- Keep things cool without the mess of ice
- Stays frozen longer than traditional ice
- Reusable; freeze and reuse
- Non-toxic
- 2 Pack
Description
This reusable Blue Ice Weekender Pack keeps things cool without the mess of ice. Keep throwing it into the freezer to reuse again. Plus, it stays frozen longer than traditional ice.
Stays frozen for a long time. Did not start to sweat until around 12 hours, but still mostly frozen and somewhat cold by hour 12.
Great for ice boxes when you are travelling, and ice baths in the kitchen for chilling cooked food quickly while saving your ice cubes.
I work 12 hr shifts and bring one + 2 minis in a 12 can cooler bag. This keeps my frozen meal mostly frozen after 5hrs, and drinks cool by 9hrs, but not cold throughout the day. Maybe 2 packs would work better, but there's not enough room.
These are great for my husband's cooler for work. Keeps everything cool in his truck until lunchtime. While they say "weekender" pack, they do not make it through a day. On a long car trip, they were thawed by the time we made it to the hotel 10 hours later even inside the cooler. They are nice and handy though.
These are good, they freeze fully overnight and keep items cold all day, but they developed large bumps the first time I used them, and I'm worried that they will eventually leak.







0 comments:
Post a Comment