Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Reusable Shoulder Ice Pack - Premium Cold Therapy Compression with Pump with Extra Long Strap - Good for

Reusable Shoulder Ice Pack - Premium Cold Therapy Compression with Pump with Extra Long Strap - Good for Rotator Cuff, Sprains, Sports Injuries, Arthritis, Impingement Pain and More

Reusable Shoulder Ice Pack - Premium Cold Therapy Compression with Pump with Extra Long Strap - Good for Rotator Cuff, Sprains, Sports Injuries, Arthritis, Impingement Pain and More

I have 2 injuries on my shoulder, a tear in the rotator cuff and bursitis... After seeing 2 specialists, they prescribed me with anti-inflammatory, muscle relaxant and physical therapy. I try to avoid having too many medicines and I can't be consistent with the physical therapies as I travel a lot. This shoulder ice pack has helped me a lot between therapy sessions and when I'm sore, especially after the gym. Its comfortable and the ice pack stays in place, so you don't have to keep holding it as the regular ice packs. Thank you for this product!

I bought this wrap for my husband who hurt his shoulder working out at the gym. He really loves this product! The best part of this cold wrap is the pump. It allows the gel pack to hug his shoulder pain and get the cold right to the painful area. It has really helped to bring him relief. It also stayed cold for quite a long time so that was an added bonus. We are very happy with our purchase.

I bought this for my rotator cuff pain and it is amazing. It didn't occur to me to try pressure and ice for my shoulder. I use pressure and ice for my hands and ankles, but it didn't occur to me how much cold pressure would feel on my shoulders until I saw this.
The pump and the wrap help me ice the parts of my shoulder I need the most.
At first I was not sure how to put it on, but I followed the step by step instructions and it was actually very easy.
I have lots of different kinds of ice packs - this one is incredible. It stays icy cold for hours out of the freezer. I may use it for my low back on a road trip situation.
I highly recommend this shoulder ice pack!

Bought this wrap for helping with pain on my upper arm. My chiropractor said it was bad posture and I have been stretching and icing with this wrap. It comes with a detachable strap with Velcro. It was a little awkward putting it on the first time, but once I figured it out, it was well worth the effort. The strap is long enough to fit around someone bigger and I can adjust it to fit very securely. It is the only wrap that I have used that really got to the pain on the outer rounded part of my shoulder. I recommend this product!

I ordered this item for my wife and her upcoming shoulder replacement surgery. We figured this will be a lot more affordable than whatever the hospital tries to give us after the surgery. I had one minor issue, but the company took care of it right away. Thanks so much. The fit on the shoulder is very customizable and comfortable. If you need the ability to ice your shoulder, this is more convenient than the circulating water systems and works very well. We are very happy with our purchase.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • DESIGNED TO FIT MOST BODY SIZES - Designed with extra long strap to fit around larger body sizes.
  • UNMATCHED COLD RETENTION: Unlike other shoulder compression ice packs that barely manage to stay cold for 20 minutes, ours remains nice and cooler longer thanks to the high-quality temperature resistant material. Enjoy soothing relief for effective shoulder pain management.
  • DESIGNED FOR GREAT COVERAGE: Carefully crafted for targeted compression to the entire affected area, this is the best reusable cold pack for shoulder pain relief. Apply our inflatable shoulder wrap to effectively manage strains, sprains, and sports injuries to the shoulder.
  • STAYS IN PLACE: This shoulder therapy gel pack is fitted with high-quality Velcro that allows you to comfortably move around as it treats you to noticeable pain relief. The one-size-fits-all design of the cold compress pack accommodates most body sizes, with the flexible gel perfectly contouring to the affected area even when cold.
  • ENJOY SUPERIOR DURABILITY: The Pain Soother is all about providing a premium solution to managing shoulder pain and injuries. Made with the highest quality materials, these re-freezable ice cold compress packs greatly reduce the risk of gel leakage and can be used countless times without a drop in performance.

Description

HELP EASE SHOULDER PAIN WITH THE BEST COLD PACK WRAP AROUND

Cooler for Longer

The quest for multi-functionality sometimes comes at the expense of performance. And
that's true for the majority of cold gel packs in the market. Products that also warm up lose
heat or coolness very quickly, and that's why many packs struggle to remain cold for even
30 minutes. So we decided to design a cold pack focuses one thing and does it brilliantly.
Made using a mix of premium gel and state-of-the-art heat resistant material, The Pain
Soother manages to retain coolness longer than
most cold packs!

Experience Effective Relief

Designed in line with the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeon's recommendation of
R.I.C.E (rest, ice, compression & elevation) when dealing with shoulder pain, this cold pack
provides noticeable pain relief. Not only does it offer unrivaled cold therapy, but it also
features a ball pump for inflating the wrap to provide compression therapy. Enjoy quicker
relief and recovery from sprains, breaks, swelling, Rotator cuff, Impingment Pain
injuries, ligament pulls, & more.

Here's what sets The Pain Soother apart from the rest:

- Retains coolness longer than most gel packs.

- Provides xtra long strap to fit all body sizes.

- Features a comfortable felt wrap that accommodates most body sizes.

- Can be inflated to provide targeted compression therapy.

- Made using premium leak-proof materials for superior durability.

Don't settle for ice packs that need constant replacement. Buy right the first time and
experience a cold gel pack that actually gets the job done.



I bought this product as part of my regimen in recovering from rotator cuff surgery. It fits well and stays cold bringing the relief I need. The best part is the compression provided by the pump. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for an effective shoulder ice pack.

Bought this shoulder compression wrap for my son for his sports’ injury. He plays baseball and lately he has been getting pain on the back area of his shoulder. The doctor advised that he should ice his shoulder area where the pain is. My son says the wrap really helps the pain and the gel packs hugs nicely against the area that needs attention. He uses it at night when he comes home from practice. The ice pack and Advil really help relieve his pain. We are very satisfied with the results.

This large pad covers a lot of shoulder area. Used for 9 months on shoulder after surgery. Ice packs are very cold and effective. Suggest layering wash clothes or small towels until the cold level is comfortable. Stays cold for 15+ minutes. The velcro was not as firm as I like to get a tight fit. But product does work and my shoulder feels good after use..

I ripped up my shoulder last fall (torn labrum, rotator tendon tears, etc). This eventually developed into excruciating frozen shoulder. This should pack has been used daily for about 5 months as I rehabbed my shoulder. Once I figured out how to set it up right, it provided fantastic soothing COLD to my aching sore shoulder. Truly the worst pain of my 55 years on this planet. The shoulder ice pack was invaluable in my recovery, I would use it for up to 45 minutes before I went to sleep so I COULD sleep. Thank you Pain Soother!

This is so awesome!!! Had shoulder surgery and this ease the pain

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment