
UPDATE 11.5.17. After over 6 weeks of quality results, a little further input... Look froward to this each evening. Mainly use now on my back in my easy chair. Produces a calming centering effect. Big note is that issues I had with being able to sleep thinking it was pillows or whatever are gone. Deep muscle issues seem to have released. I am still totally happy that I purchased this. 6 Golden stars!
Original post.
Received 4 days ago. Product packaging is quite nice in a sturdy carrying bag which includes a quality, full color -clearly detailed pages of instructions. I had numerous "pre-purchase" questions promptly and fully answered by Barb. Also, she sent me email with helpful "fast start tips".
The mat is VERY flexible! has a soft "suede feel" backing.
OK first off, I saw some posts where people thought the crystals are only in space under the clear see through areas. They go ALL the way across. The small amethyst pieces range in color from clear to dark purple - just as when you look at a large geode amethyst - with its' crystal underside base being clear. BTW, the top area above the line in picture where connector is and the attractive logo resides doesn't heat. HOWEVER, that is practical because you don't want to heat your head area. This way you can rest your head on the non heated area and if in a chair works out nicely to cover your back. The actual heated area is around 19.9 x 25.75. I am 6'5" and the heated area easily covers all of my back.
The controller is a simple basic system and very easy to use. Quite practical for my needs. You can easily set hours to stay on and also adjust temperature with a dial. It is not one with fancy memory settings etc. etc. (less to go wrong in the long run lol)
The first night I got it, I was tired. put it on the back of my easy chair. Set a fairly lower heat (~101) as I had read that was still good for FIR effects- Anyway, shortly I decidedly felt calm & clear with a nice smooth energy. Not quite a meditative state but very noticeable calm. I read for awhile and simply enjoyed it. Then I just sat there peacefully in a semi meditative state for about an hour and really didn't want to get up and go to bed.
The next night, I tried sleeping on it. For me, It wasn't uncomfortable at all. I placed a plush towel over it.
While I can rest for awhile on my back, I am a side sleeper. I must admit, it was awesome while on my back, but will take just a little getting used to on my side. However, I perceive it is more a getting used to thing. When I woke up though, I felt like I had a really good nights sleep even though I seemed to semi wake up several times to adjust the mat or my position. As an aside, I have a friend who has a mini mat with jade and tourmaline. I plan on seeing how the different crystals work for me. to compare. Will comment on this down the road.
BTW, I really do plan to update this after several weeks. FOR NOW anyway, I must say most enthusiastically, I am thrilled that I decided to get the all Amethyst mat. (I truly can relate to various comments over the web stating how a Amethyst Fir Mat "feels" for the senses etc. ... as having restful, meditative quality.
When I update, I will include effects for me with higher temps and how it seems to differ from the other mats "vibes". Please note that I am somewhat sensitive to the such things as flower essences, crystals, essential oils, homeopathic etc. I state this as I can not say that all people would notice a difference with one crystal over another. However, no matter how you look at this mat to rate it..... IT IS Quality and the seller is truly as awesome in helping as so many the reviews of her other products state. I am soooo happy I decided upon this mat!
Hope this helps you in your decision upon what mat to purchase. To your well being!
I absolutely love this Mini Mat and use it every evening. I own Alaska Fur Exchange in Anchorage, Alaska and a customer told me about this amazing mat so I decided to order one and absolutely love it. Use it every evening after a long day of working in my shop. Love it! Geri in Alaska
I really love this mat. It has helped my back, hip and neck. It is very well made. Nice electrical cord, not cheap. I work with cancer patients and one of the physcians I work with highely recommends them especially this type. Since I ordered mine, I have told several people and 2 have purchased them.
Everyone in my family loves this mat, including the cat. If one of us gets up, the cat takes over immediately. I use it mainly to de stress after work, but everyone else just uses it because it feels good.
I let my mom use it and she bought one immediately! It brings immediate relief to her rheumatoid arthritis.
Very relaxing and helps alleviate stress. It seems to help with chronic nerve pain. GREAT for menstrual cramps

Feature Product
- OUR SUPERIOR 17 - LAYER CONSTRUCTION (like our Charmed FIR Mat) and crystalline produces the maximum amount of far infrared rays directly into your body. Our deeply penetrating heat works to reduce pain from soft tissue stress and/or joint inflammation. If you have never experienced a far infrared mat it truly has to be tried to be believed!
- NEGATIVE IONS are naturally generated from the 6½ pounds of crystalline in each mat emitting more negative ions per square inch than other, lighter weight brands to reduce damaging free radicals while reducing anxiety and stress. Many customers report improved quality of sleep when using our mat. Simply place under your mattress pad for greater comfort!
- Temperature settings from 70° to 158° 125 watts.
- Programmable timer and a compact waterproof carrying bag with handle.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. FULL 2-YEAR WARRANTY against malfunction!
Description
WHY FAR INFRARED ~ Unlike regular heating pads far infrared heat penetrates deeply. Used at higher temperatures causes the body produces miraculous effects i.e. Reduces chronic inflammation and reduces anxiety and stress.
The body absorbs the heat, to naturally reduce inflammation, muscle stress, increasing metabolism, peripheral blood flow and blood oxygenation. Higher temperatures can increase body temperature (hypothermia), increasing white blood cells to kill bacteria, viruses and parasites.
WHY NEGATIVE IONS ~ Ions are atoms with an unequal number of protons and electrons. Electrons have a negative charge, an ion with more electrons than protons is called a negative ion. Imbalanced, they naturally seek out other atoms with which to combine. Negative ion emission can draw certain free radicals from the body.
Lying on our mat, negative ions go directly into the body to reduce damaging free radicals. Positive ions are associated with environmental stressors i.e. computers, cell phones, electrical appliances and high-voltage power lines to name a few. Daily mat use neutralize free radical producing positive ions, unavoidable in our modern society.
WHY AMETHYST ~ Amethyst are considered a deeply relaxing and restorative crystalline with its own magnetic field and greatly aids sleep and generates a high-level of negative ions per cubic centimeter.
WHY SENSIBLE DECISIONS ~ We pride ourselves with stellar customer service as indicated by the reviews on our original product Charmed FIR Mats. Our customers are 100% satisfied or we refund you. Full 2-year warranty.
Our mats are designed with 100% natural tumbled Amethyst. Our flexible backing design offers unparalleled comfort in a stone mat allowing them to mold to the body when placed on a soft surface such as a bed or sofa.
Click the buy button now to improve your health naturally!
My clients love this, and I love it too. I want another one for my home.
Really heavy, but it is super nice on sore parts. My only real complaint about this is that the controls are a little cumbersome to use and it reads in C instead of F.
If you have back pain/hip pain and have not purchased this mat, do so now! I was in a car accident in May and had low to mid back pain when I heard about this pad. I was very skeptical, but figured I would give it a chance. I used it for just one hour and had instant, and I do mean instant results! I am still healing from the accident, so I take time everyday to lay on the pad. I use it in bed and in my living room chair. I have a lot more flexibility and far less pain. I was never able to lay on my back without experiencing pain and was worried that I could not get all of the benefits of the pad. But, I lay on the pad on my back in my bed and am perfectly comfortable. I did put a pillow case over the pad in order to protect it as recommended and it works just fine. I had been taking Advil for the pain and since using the pad have not had so much as one Advil. I have told so many of my friends about the pad and want as many people as possible to enjoy freedom from pain. It is totally worth the cost. I did have a problem with the control unit and called and received great customer service. Bottom line: the product really works and the customer service is great! It is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so what have you got to lose!
I just wanted to write to say that my mat arrived yesterday and I slept on it last night and then did a higher heat sesssion today and I’m in LOVE!
Thank you for the amazing customer service and for making such an incredible product that I could (with a little help) actually afford!







0 comments:
Post a Comment