Thursday, October 10, 2019

ProSeries Double Shoulder Ice Pack

ProSeries Double Shoulder Ice Pack System

ProSeries Double Shoulder Ice Pack System

I have a fairly serious shoulder injury from weightlifting so I was looking for an ice pack for post workout recovery. After looking at several different shoulder packs, I came across the "Proseries Double Pack." It's a little cumbersome to get on (most are I find anyway) but once it's in place, my hands are free and it stays very well for a long period of time. What I like about this is that it uses real ice rather than gel packs, which I find, don't stay cold very long. I gave it 4 stars only because it's a tad bit expensive but the actual shoulder pack itself I give 5 stars. I've tried a few different packs and this I found to be the best. I recommend this shoulder pack if you can afford to spend a little more and have a serious shoulder inflammation problem like I do. Best of luck.

I have shoulder issues post surgery and was looking for something that would stay put and be hands free. I like that the pack stays cold for hours on end and is fit adjustable.

I love that this allows me to do things like mow the lawn after a workout without being a hindrance.

EJ

Works well on my daughter's softball pitching arm. Tip: Make sure you tighten the caps completely, or they leak. Otherwise, excellent product and great for softball traveling in a hotel, as you can almost always find ice, but not always a freezer for ice packs.

I used a full tray of ice between the two bags and only filled them 1/3 of the way with water and they worked great. I'm two weeks out on a shoulder surgery and the ease of use is the best. You don't need to tighten the lids too tight and mine hasn't leaked at all.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Excellent for treating chronic problems such as tendonitis, bursitis and impingement syndrome
  • Wrap uses two ice bags for complete coverage of the shoulder
  • Mesh backing guarantees ice will stay in place while providing ease of application
  • Great for use immediately after baseball games for relief from chronic pain and inflammation
  • Extra wide mouth ice bags can be easily filled with an ice dispenser or ice scooper

Description

ProSeries Double Shoulder Ice Pack SystemProSeries ice wraps are durable, easy to apply and use ice as opposed to gel - for the most effective cold therapy treatment possible. ProSeries ice wraps apply firm compression and provide a customized fit, regardless of a person's size or the desired area of treatment.Features: * Excellent for treating chronic problems such as tendonitis, bursitis and impingement syndrome * Wrap uses two ice bags for complete coverage of the shoulder * Mesh backing guarantees ice will stay in place while providing ease of application * Great for use immediately after baseball games for relief from chronic pain and inflammation * Extra wide mouth ice bags can be easily filled with an ice dispenser or ice scooper * Fits either right or left shoulder * Allows for mobility during treatment * Provides consistent temperature * Delivers penetrating cold therapy * Ability to ice anywhere (home, clinic or field) * Manufactured in the United States A



My son uses it all the time after pitching practice and weekend tournaments. Good product and water stays cold for a long time.

A very pragmatic product that stays in place on the shoulder. I have had a few problems with the leaks from the ice bag covers. Now waiting for a "no charge" replacement bag from the vendor. Unfortunately the bags are on back order from the supplier. Lastly, be sure to order the large ice bags. The smaller sizes don't fit real well in the apparatus.

Works fine no leaks yet. My son uses this after every game and every work out. So far no problems.

Shoulders are so hard to ice my expectation were pretty low, but this works pretty well. Once you have it set up and on your shoulder you can actually move around with it. It stays in place well and covers the entire shoulder. I would say though, make sure you have an ice machine in your freezer, it uses up a fair amount of cubes.

I've used gel wraps & ice packs that don't stay cold long or hold on well, this was so effective of getting all sides cold fast that I bought a 2nd one and gave it to a friend of mine dealing also with shoulder inflammation. If its good enough for a baseball pitcher, its ideal for anyone trying to target that area.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment