
This is the best one I have found, and I've tried several. Most are too small or too large, & pockets are stiff. This one has some flexibility, but looks well made, the mesh pockets let you see what's in the front pockets. It fits a LOT of stuff, and I like the straps for tape & clip on some curios, etc. The belt is elasticized and feels very comfortable, adjustable. I think it could be used in other occupations when you need to carry small supplies and tools. This is a good gift idea for Christmas. (A while back, I got a different brand and was way too big, so I use that one in the garden)
I am an RN working in a float pool on med/surg/tele /step down units and I travel to 5 different hospitals. I have to make sure that I have everything I need when I hit the floor. Having to dig through your pockets to find something is time consuming and an infection control issue. With this Belt organizer you have everything you need right on your side, no digging, no contaminating, and no having to run around to find a flush, alcohol pad, tape or IV caps because it is all right there within arms reach. If going into an isolation room it is easy to take on and off to keep yourself contamination free! I highly recommend this product for any nurse or any medical professional!
The first one I ordered was near perfect except for the zipper. It didn't zip closed.
I asked for an exchange and honestly based on past experiences I figured it would come in a week or two.
They sent the exchange pretty much the day I sent my defective one off. I got it 2 days later!
I bought it for my wife and she loves it. The way it feels, how much room there is. The only complaint she has is there is no way to attach a clipboard to it or slip the clip board inside, but that is hardly a major issue, its more of a personal want.
Either way, the other nurses she speaks to and the students all expressed their wishes for one, and I really hope they do order.
They also make GREAT gifts! We were gifted another one and we gave it to the head nurse at her school who absolutely went bonkers over it.
I like that there’s multiple compartments. I use it like a fannypack and it holds my small notebook, pens, penlight, oximeter, thermometer, and some alcohol pads. It still has room for more. I’d recommend it and I have had other nursing classmates ask where I got it.
Used to work with a tiny small bag from which I couldn't see my stuff from... This one is AWESOME! ... Super well constructed. An it sounds like nothing, but it as an elastic band... so when you have only 2 seconds to go to the bathroom... you don't have to take it off.... just lift it! MANY of my colleagues asked for it... Yes... I REALLY recommend it... It's a sure buy. Make your life easier... why not!

Feature Product
Description
I love this nursing belt! It has so much room for all the things I usually have to cram into my pockets, this eliminated the problem. Also I love that the belt is stretchy, i had previously bought one that didn’t have the stretch in the belt that this one does and after I got pregnant, I was no longer able to use it. The customer service is fantastic as well!! Plus, I love that this comes in pink! Would definitely recommend to any and all medical professionals!!
My girl loves it! Every one in the hospital tell her that looks so practical and it is.
No conserns in the cleaning area!
Buy it
I wear this at work and it is amazing. I fill it up with all of the supplies that I need for the beginning of my 12 hour shift and I never have to run for anything. I usually take it off when I sit to document and if I go into a room I see just how important it is to me! Carries so many supplies. I'm glad I got it.
It’s made with really good material, it looks and feels nice, and the elastic band makes it easy to use the bathroom so I don’t have to take it off every time I need to go. (My co workers take theirs off every time & it looks annoying) it has good pockets & a zippered one for privacy! Super handy! Patients always comment on how I look “prepared” and it breaks the ice. I love it!!
I love everything about it and I use it to carry all my esentials required in my unit. Is the perfect size and I get lots of compliments.







0 comments:
Post a Comment