
my face roller obsession started with a basic jade roller, and I LOVED it, especially to sink my serums and creams into my skin in the AM and PM. tbh, for puffiness, yeah, it felt good, but I wanted something a little more intense without the Nurse Jamie price (love ya girl but oooweeee those are some pricy products)
Enter the NGlare Face Roller Massage Beauty Wand. This even resembles the Nurse Jamie one, but it's a fraction of the cost. translation: LOVE. So, it comes exactly as picture and it was BEAUTIFUL. Better yet, it works amazingly well to wake up skin and de-puff in the morning or mid-flight. I won't go anywhere without this gem, not even for a night. And for the price? wooooo; it's a steal.
I was Expecting because it was a descent price it would be crappy! Wrong! Came in a great little velvet pouch and is the exact same thing as nurse Jamie’s but 1/3 of the price. So happy with my purchase! Definitely helps with puffiness. I feel Like it really does circulate the blood flow in my face! I wpuld Definitely recommend. And considering I’m a skin care/makeup junkie this is a steal!
I love this!! I’ve been wanting a nurse Jamie one for a while but wasn’t ready to shell out the $70.00. This is the same exact thing. The stones are the same and the quality is great. Honestly this is far better in terms of pricing and color. Nurse Jamie only comes in purple, this one comes in red and purple. It’s very cooling and relaxing, plus easy to use. I literally use it while on my phone or watching Netflix. I do feel that it helps with tension or stress and make my face more firm. I would definitely recommend this!
This is the EXACT same tool that is branded under Nurse Jamie but way better on cost and efficiency . My friend bought the $60 nurse Jamie uplift tool and I bought this because i prefer this price over the branded one. I use this during my self care routine twice a week and i feel amazing! my face looks better and its very soothing to use. I got bored one day and decided to use to on my arms and legs and it felt like it improved my circulation. its a wonderful device.
This product is IDENTICAL to the very pricey one sold at Sephora. I own the Nurse Jamie one and wanted to buy as a gift for my sisters. It is the same quality, weight and finish as the more expensive brand. This one even came with a handy pouch which was the first thing I thought was missing from my sephora purchase. I definitely recommend this facial roller!

Feature Product
- BEST CHOICE FACE ROLLER BEAUTY WAND. Germanium roller contains 30 massaging stones, that will improve your skin tone and shape.
- NEW PRODUCT ON THE MARKET. Our face roller massager is an innovational skin care tool.
- INCREASE FACE BLOOD CIRCULATION. Facial roller eliminates pouch and activates face cell rejuvenation.
- PORTABLE AND EASY TO USE. NGlare Uplift beauty roller is 7.5 inches long. No batteries required. Great beauty tool for women to carry in a purse.
- ROLLER USAGE. 3-5 times a day for 2-3 minutes every day for face, neck, arm, feet and all over the body not only anti-aging benefits but also healthier skin.
Description
Want your skin to feel relaxed and refreshed? Pamper yourself with the innovative massaging beauty roller, a body and facial massager that has a unique hexagon shape holding 30 massaging stones. This beauty wand is a celebrity favorite due to its ease of use, portability and great results. Suitable for most skin types, this face roller temporarily energizes, enhances, revives and uplifts your skin, improving your overall skin tone for a more renewed and youthful-looking you. Using a unique rhythmic rolling action, the facial massager glides over your skin, making it feel restored. Change your skin care routine by using this excellent beauty roller and see instant results. The germanium roller warms up facial and body muscles whilst tightening the skin, giving you a glowing and healthy look. The beauty wand helps to kickstart the removal of excess water and toxins, therefore helping to eliminate puffiness. The face wand can be used in conjunction with oils, serums and masks for extra results, making your skin look revitalized and enriched. How and where to use The beauty roller can be used on your forehead, cheeks, collarbones, neck, upper arms, hands, shoulders and calves. Using gentle rolling motions across your skin, this body and facial massager can help to increase blood circulation and activate cell rejuvenation. Use the face roller 3-5 times a day for 2-3 minutes and it will provide great anti-aging benefits and healthier looking skin. Let the beauty wand energize, enhance and revive your skin for a better-looking you.
Key benefits:
30 massaging stones
Helps improve your skin tone
Suitable for most skin types
Portable
Easy-to-use Easy-to-use and no batteries are needed.
I love this roller. I have so many....jade and rose quartz and for the price it's well worth it and more. I put mine in the freezer before I use it for the cooling sensation. It's too early to tell any bottom line results but I expect it to work wonders.
This is a great neck, face and arm roller. I can feel it tingling after I use it. My cat loves it as well. Little back message for him. I have only had it a day so will update all in about a month I just pull in out of it’s cute little suede bag and use it several times a day. Very easy to use. I’m 65 and still have pretty good facial structure. Definitely will not hurt.
I was looking for nurse jamie beauty roller after I saw it on instagram and I found this wonderful NGlare roller. It is the same as nurse jamie one, but much cheaper! It comes in a carton gift box with a velvet travel case. I use it 2 times a day in the morning and before sleep. After a week of use i noticed that my skin tone became more even and puffiness reduced. Thank you very much. Best value for money!
I've seen visually identical products marketed as high-end, too-good-to-be-true, beauty aids. I'm partially lured in and mostly skeptical, but this particular product is priced so that one can enjoy the relaxing without stressing over some of the finer claims.
Although I have only had this for one day, it is amazing! I almost bought the Nurse Jamie version but this seems to be an exact dup to it and so much cheaper. It has some weight to it so I know it’s not some flimsy face roller. I bought the jade roller a few months back and returned it immediately because it was so cheap and did nothing for me.
After one session I notice a difference in my face. I am 9 months pregnant so I am swollen everywhere and this really helps with de-puffing my face. It is very cooling and I notice my face tingling right away; so I know it’s working. I am hoping it is made well and will hold up for a long time.







0 comments:
Post a Comment