
I like to use the powder because I can take more of it, and it will clean my entire alimentary canal. The research I have read shows that charcoal doesn't have much of an affinity for nutrients but rather can adsorb endocrine disrupting chemicals, pesticides, fungicides, pathogenic microorganisms, ENDOTOXIN, and some heavy metals. Amazing!!!!
Very messy, but totally worth it. There are so many uses for activated charcoal. I brush my teeth with it occasionally. I don't take before and after photos, so I don't really notice the difference or whether it's working or not. What I love to use this for is to prevent hangovers and feeling really s**** the morning after I drink alcohol. I take a shot of charcoal and water (about 1 teaspoon of activated charcoal) before I drink alcohol (about an 30 minutes - 1 hour before drinking). I was skeptical the first time I tried it, but I woke up the next morning feeling like I didn't even drink the night before.
I bought this charcoal powder a week ago to use as a natural teeth whitener. I was looking for a powder with low abrasivity, and chose this one in large part because of the reviews complaining how messy it is (because it's ultra-fine). It did not disappoint, though I really didn't find it that hard to handle. Just be aware that it can stain clothing and wipe down whatever surfaces it gets on as soon as you're done. As for efficacy, so far I'm loving it. My teeth feel incredibly smooth and they look just a pinch whiter whenever I use it. I'm thinking consistency over time is going to be the key (as with any natural method). I also like having this on hand to take in the event that I inadvertently ingest something I'm allergic to. Overall, it's a great product and I look forward to continuing to use it. And bonus points for coming from a small business.
I use the activated charcoal to make an excellent cold process facial soap and am now starting to use it for brushing my teeth. The quality seems excellent to me. Yes, as others have stated, it is extremely fine and light so you need to be gentle when opening this large bag. I find if I stand it upright and gently tap it to get the majority down into the bottom before I open it and then open it very slowly that there is less "fly away" loss. I do transfer it into another container just for ease of use but I think you could easily keep it in the reclosable bag. I will definitely buy this again!
This works wonderfully at shutting off my one of my genetic mutations. It's also been effective at whitening my family's teeth, pulling abscess toxin out of an infected gumline, and making some simple cosmetics. It is an excellent price compared to other options and brands, too!

Feature Product
- TOXIN SPONGE: Essential Elements Premium Raw Activated Charcoal works by trapping toxins and impurities in its millions of tiny little pores; Treat your face and skin to the best deep cleansing pore mud mask, exfoliating acne scrub, or full body moisturizer
- SMILE BIG: Get rid of those microscopic pieces of plaque and other teeth staining items with a teeth whitening toothpaste;
- INTERNAL BOOST: Remove discomfort from gas and bloating and improve digestion through a full body detox and cleanse; All natural activated carbon-based charcoal supplement is a true marvel of science, and we bring it to you in a 2lb bulk size to do with as you please!
- HOUSEHOLD ESSENTIAL: Men, women, and children are safe to use this at home remedy - make homemade deodorant, soap, lotion, eye liner, air freshener, peel off facial masks, and so much more
Description
Detoxify quickly and effectively. For over 10,000 years, healers from Chinese medicine, ayurvedic medicine, and Western medicine have used activated charcoal to soak up poisons and improve health. Studies show activated charcoal prevents many cellular changes associated with aging, adrenal gland and kidney function
- Body odor and Bad Breath are usually a result of Toxins leaving the Body, which is why activated carbonl greatly helps get rid of Bad Breath and odor. Chronic exposure to Toxins produces cellular damage, allergic reactions, compromised Immunity, and more rapid aging. Activated carbon is estimated to reduce absorption of poisonous substances up to 60 percent . If you ingest poisons such as bleach, fertilizer, or even alcohol, taking a single large dose of activated carbon helps your Body flush out the poison faster. Activated carbon adsorbs most organic chemicals, many inorganic chemicals, pesticides, drugs, mercury, and even lead. Start your journey towards a healthier skin and Body when you buy this product.
The first thing I did was open the bag. Immediately a cloud of black flew out and landed on my pants and shirt. I tried to hold my clothes close to my body while I shuffled with the bag into the bathroom and into the tub. The zip lock seal was still zipped shut so this powder must have been between the seal and the zip. Anyways, I went from having it on my pants and shirt to having it everywhere. I couldn't believe how hard it was to get off my tub, tub walls, shower curtain and my hands. This powder is super fine and relentless. After taking ten minutes to clean everything reasonably up I decided to try brushing my teeth. I used a small amount of toothpaste and dipped my brush into a small container I had put some charcoal in since I do not want to mess with this bag anymore than I need to. My teeth feel clean. Cleaner than normal. I am hoping also be able to use this as a mask to clean my face. I'm just dreading the black plume of charcoal when I open the bag. So far, seems like a great price for a lot of product.
great classic detox---pulls toxins out of you--the odor of your excrement gets noticeably more foul--TMI I know but its a good indicator of effectiveness
Awesome face mask
This is an enormous bag of carbon! I think that this is a great price for is weight of product. I put it in a batch of soap and it colors it nicely, I also expect that it helps as an abrasive and cleansing agent. The powder is super fine and puts off black particulate when agitated, so be aware of this when handling. One unexpected issue is that the bag is near-impossible to zip after opening, but that's worth it for the price of this product.
Love this stuff. I don't brush with it but instead make a kind of mouth wash with it, swirl it around and then hold it towards the front of my mouth while I do something else for about 20 minutes. My teeth are noticeably whiter. Make sure you only use it at night because it can leave residual charcoal at the gum line. Not a huge deal and it goes away after a small amount of time.







0 comments:
Post a Comment