Thursday, October 10, 2019

First Aid Only Fabric Bandage, 100 Count, 1 X 3

First Aid Only Fabric Bandage, 100 Count, 1 X 3 Inch

First Aid Only Fabric Bandage, 100 Count,  1 X 3 Inch

My original review is below but I feel I should update it and increase the number of stars from three to four. I've used quite a few more of these since writing my initial review.

Since writing that review, I've used several more of these and have found them to work really well. With subsequent uses they did not fray as some of the ones I had used. In fact, a couple have stayed on very securely even through a couple of showers and the adhesive remained strong; something I didn't experience with some.

As with just about any product, there are statistical anomalies. It's difficult to know at this juncture if the quality of these is consistently good, meaning the problems I had were not the norm, or if they're just not consistently reliable. However, I use a lot of bandages and as I continue to use thee I'll either revise my review one more time back to 3 stars or up to 5 stars.

For now, the jury is still out. As these are fabric bandages, I suppose, it's reasonable to expect they may fray from time to time. If the percentage of bandages that aren't up to par is low though, these particular bandages may ultimately represent an excellent buy. I'll update this review a final time in the future.

I like these bandages but am not as thrilled with them as I'd hoped I'd be when I ordered them. I'm on blood thinners so I need bandages regularly and have become more conscious of their quality and usefulness.

Pros:
Comfortable
Easy to use
Lots of bandages for the money
A good, common use size bandage

Cons:
They can and do fray (as just about any "fabric" could do)
Not long lasting - The adhesive is not as strong as with most other brands of bandages I've used and I find that one end of the bandage will start to lift off the skin within 24 hours of being used

These bandages are quality, stretchy and a great size! With a box of 100, you are covered for awhile. I can't find bandages that stick as well as these anywhere else, either. Great buy.

Every home should have one box. The bandage is so sturdy and easy to use. And it stays good on the skin too. Excellent.

It's hard to find 1" bandaids for a good price anymore. Yay!

Work as intended


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 4 packs of 4.4 Ounce grab-and-go Schoko-Dragee bag
  • Coated with milk, dark and white chocolate
  • A wonderful gift idea
  • Imported from Germany

Description

Delicious surprises come in small sizes from the German Chocolatier Schoko-Dragee.u00A0 Theu00A04.4 Ounce grab-and-go Schoko-Dragee bags make a wonderful gift and will satisfy that mid-afternoon chocolate craving.



These are top-quality band aids!!!

I need more than 20 band aids when I purchase a box at the store, and the price for 100 is great!

Best price and a good product.

Great bandages...stay on very well...love em

these are the same bandages we us in the shop at work... much better than curad or bandaid, and the bulk package and price make it even better

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment