Monday, October 14, 2019

Fashy Rose Pink Crystal Star Textured Pattern Hot Water Bottle, Soothes Aches and Pains, Eases Stress, 2

Fashy Rose Pink Crystal Star Textured Pattern Hot Water Bottle, Soothes Aches and Pains, Eases Stress, 2 Liter Capacity

Fashy Rose Pink Crystal Star Textured Pattern Hot Water Bottle, Soothes Aches and Pains, Eases Stress, 2 Liter Capacity

I had an old trusty hot water bottle from forever ago, and with having a fairly large family, I would always tend to unfortunately end up needing it every now and again for heating up or cooling down various body parts. I was looking for it not too long ago, and it was somehow misplaced. I had an upcoming surgery when I decided I better just go ahead and find a new once since the old one had seen better days and needed replacing anyway. I was fortunate to come across this lovely rose hot water bottle, and I was pretty happy for the opportunity to give it a try free for my sincere opinion. I ended up having the next surgery, and really needed the weight and feel of a good hot water water bottle for my stomach when the pain really started to kick in once I returned from the hospital. After I got through enough of the pain, I looked over the bottle and really appreciated the sturdy design and its unique color which really puts a mark on it as belonging to me. I also had no issues at all with leaks when I fell asleep with it overnight in bed, nor were there any issues with water spurting back out when being filled. It was also very easy to fill as recommended since the material of the bottle itself is somewhat see through, so I could determine just how much water was inside unlike my old one. It felt great on my skin when using it for either cold or hot compress, and I was very happy that it arrived just when my tummy needed it most. A well made useful good buy.

Best purchase to date. My husband is very hot natured and I'm very cold natured. This is my personal heater, especially at night in the cold months. Early fall when hubs won't turn on the heater... no fights over the thermostat now.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • TEXTURED PATTERN: a metallic rose pink retro water bottle with a textured star pattern
  • THERMOPLASTIC MATERIAL: Fashy hot water bottles are made from a thermoplastic material instead of rubber. They are safe, effective, hygienic, and virtually odor-free
  • EASY TO FILL: wide mouth is easy to fill and the anti-spurt lip prevent water spitting back out
  • MADE IN GERMANY: imported for sale in the United States
  • 2-LITER CAPACITY

Description

Fashy's classic hot water bottle in rose pink metallic color with a textured star pattern.
Made with thermoplastic material, Fashy's hot water bottles are safe, effective, hygienic, and virtually odor-free. Can be used hot or cold. This classic home remedy has a variety of uses and benefits:

- Soothes aches and pains related to sports injury, menstrual cramps, arthritis and pulled muscles
- Chases away chills
- Eases stress
- Helps you fall asleep faster and get a good night's rest
- Soothes earaches
- Bring extra warmth anywhere you need it: in the car, while camping or traveling, outdoor events or a cold bed
- Provides a calm, secure feeling for children

The bottle has a 2-liter capacity.

Everyone knows the comfort a hot water bottle can offer when sick, in pain, cold, or simply in need of some soothing warmth. Once a staple of childhood and a tool in mom's magic bag of tricks, the hot water bottle is a comfort staple that transcends childhood and offers comfort to adults, children and seniors alike. Fashy has been making quality hot water bottles since 1986. Check out Fashy's many styles and colors: you're sure to find one that's perfect for you! Covers made separately in the U.S.

Made in Germany.



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment