Friday, October 11, 2019

ComfySure Arm and Leg Massager with Calf Compression Wrap - FDA Cleared, Boosts Circulation, 2 Modes, 3

ComfySure Arm and Leg Massager with Calf Compression Wrap - FDA Cleared, Boosts Circulation, 2 Modes, 3 Intensities - Muscle Relaxer in Legs, Forearm for DVT Blood Clots, Edema & Diabetes

ComfySure Arm and Leg Massager with Calf Compression Wrap - FDA Cleared, Boosts Circulation, 2 Modes, 3 Intensities - Muscle Relaxer in Legs, Forearm for DVT Blood Clots, Edema & Diabetes

I like it! I'm a nurse and bought it to use after working a shift. I got made fun of by my coworkers but I don't care. These things are great. Truthfully, I wasn't expecting much for $40 and it being generic made product but I wanted to give it a shot.

First, the quality is actually pretty decent. The cuffs are pretty sturdy and they fit my fat calves pretty well. The unit works pretty well and is simple to use. The manual didn't say what mode M and P were but it looks like the Amazon description says it's manual and auto. The pressure on this thing can get pretty strong, which I like. There are alternating pressure points within the cuff which makes it nice for not hitting the same spot on my body.

The only thing I am really annoyed about is the 15 minute cutoff. 30 would have been fine. But 15 minutes is too short and I find myself turning it back on often. The 3 hour charging seems pretty accurate. I haven't kept track to see if it lasts the stated 2 hours but I've used enough 15 minutes sessions before charging to feel the 2 hours might be accurate as well.

Overall, I felt it was worth the money and I would recommend it!

Worth it !! I was right ! These are all the same batteries , same power, controllers system. You don't have to buy higher Price for different named Brand. I'm pregnant and this is Works great ilove it so much. Well if your legs are way thick... you can use two cover on one leg lol that what my husband used it for. Good for circulation ,swelline legs ,Cold foot, cramps.

Love them! I am a plastic surgeon and we use a larger version of this on all our patients in long surgeries while in the hospital. I would like the benefit to continue when they are home, so we tried them side by side and they felt similar to the "big fancy" hospital type. I think there is no such thing as too much prevention and also recommend them for long trips or long time seated. easy to use!

These things are a great help! You can control the amount of pressure in the cuffs with 3 different settings. I have bad muscle spasms due to an autoimmune disease, and these are some of the first things that have actually helped with them.

I bought this for my husband. His RLS was driving us both insane. I figured it was cheap enough to give a shot. For him it’s been amazing. He still has some issue but the movements are no where near the level they were. He uses it for about 45 mins before bed. Even if it broke in the next 6 month i would buy another one.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • BEST CIRCULATION BOOSTER: ComfySure Electric Calf Massager will increase your blood circulation in your calves, legs, arms, forearms and thighs especially for diabetes, lymphedema, edema, RLS restless leg syndrome, varicose veins and DVT deep vein thrombosis - blood clots that form in veins of your legs.
  • NO MORE ACHES AND PAIN: This FDA CLEARED device will massage away those aches and pains with therapeutic muscle compressor sleeve. With the FULLY ADJUSTABLE STRAPS, this device will electronically rub your legs and arms by applying air pressure and squeezing out discomfort providing a modifiable velcro-like wrapping that suits all sorts of body types.
  • EASY FUNCTIONS: Find the perfect setting for you with our 3 intensity levels and 2 mode options. Enjoy your massage while utilizing the HANDHELD CONTROLLER and easy to use interface that gives you full control. Includes a BUILT-IN RECHARGEABLE BATTERY- chargeable and lightweight right in your back pocket whenever, wherever!
  • VERSATILE USES: From small aches to big pains, this leg massager for circulation may be used as a Sequential Compression Device, SCD Machine, Intermittent Pneumatic Compression Devices (IPC), DVT Compression Pump and lymphedema Pump. This hospital grade leg compression wraps fits on anyone's foot or hands so you can alter it to your desired size and shape.
  • OUR GUARANTEE - You don't want to compromise on pain, and you shouldn't compromise on quality either. We guarantee our leg massager for circulation will provide you with supreme pain relief, or we will refund your entire purchase!

Description

One thing everyone can relate to is the toll a hard work day takes on your body. Whether it's just sitting at your desk for hours or you're on your feet all day, aches in your limbs and joints always rear their ugly head. If only you could get a professional massage right at your home with just a simple press of a button. Well, now you can with ComfySure's Air Pressure Arm and Leg Beauty Massager!

PRODUCT FEATURES

2 x Air Pressure Bags
Adjustable to 3 Different Intensities and 2 Different Modes
Built-In Rechargeable Battery and Charger, Charge Time: 3 Hours
Battery Life: About 2 Hours
Adjustable Velcro-Like Straps
Material: PU Leather Basketball Lines
Lightweight and Portable for Easy Storage and Transport
Improves Circulation and Relieves Pains and Aches in Arms, Legs, and Feet!

FEEL BETTER, BE HEALTHIER

The downfall of today's world is lack of time. With so much to do nowadays, it's hard to find time for ourselves to sit back and relax. Because of our hectic lives, our bodies usually go unattended and sulk in unwanted discomfort for weeks with little to no assistance. With ComfySure, you can come home, sit at your favorite couch spot and strap on our Massager and restore your body to its rightful glory. Simply wrap your legs or arms around our air pressure bags, activate your desired intensity by hitting the 'Pressure' button and desired mode by hitting M (Manual) or P (Auto). Now you can really take a load off and give your body the relaxation and relief it has craved for so long.

BRING IT ANYWHERE

Lightweight, portable, rechargeable - now you can get a full massage around your legs or arms anywhere, anytime. A great tool to carry in your bag after long work days or intense gym sessions to knead out unwanted pains in your body! With ComfySure, you're getting incredible convenience, ideal comfort, and high quality - get yours today!!



Overall, I like this product but the compression is very strong and can be painful. Also, take a calf measurement. If your legs are very swollen, the sleeves may not fit.

Very good air massager! It has two different massage settings and three types of pressure you can choose from. I would have to say for a massager the pressure is intense but in a good way. I mainly use it on my legs and it fits very snug. A must buy for just a simple compression massage.

These compression wraps are the best! I am fortunate to have a spa, close to me, that offers Pressotherapy but these wraps supplements those visits. I use this on my calves, legs and arms. I do wish the wraps were a little bigger so I can do both legs at the same time but I just put both wraps together and do my legs one at a time. I may actually invest in another set of these so I can tackle multiple limbs at one time! The pressure on these is amazing and I agree that the lowest pressure is sufficient for calves and arms but I do go up to medium pressure when I'm using these on my legs. I highly recommend for anyone who works out, has circulation issues or restless leg syndrome.

This product is phenomenal. I honestly thought I might be wasting my money, but I figured it was worth a shot when most medical-grade devices come with a doctor-salary sized price tag. The product has 2 compression modes and 3 levels of intensity, and the wireless feature makes it easy to use while I am doing everything else I have to do--I love not being tied down to complete my therapy!

I bought these for my grandma because she was having a lot of pain in her legs (tight and felt cold all the time) she used them one time and fell in love with them. These have helped her so much and uses them 2 times a day now! I usually do not write reviews on anything but these are worth every penny for an older individual that is having leg pain.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment