Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Collagen Peptides Packets | Box of 30 Individual Stick Packs | Grass Fed Hydrolyzed Collagen Protein Powder |

Collagen Peptides Packets | Box of 30 Individual Stick Packs | Grass Fed Hydrolyzed Collagen Protein Powder | Unflavored, Easy to Mix | Paleo & Keto Friendly | Promotes Healthy Joints, Gut, Skin, Hair

Collagen Peptides Packets | Box of 30 Individual Stick Packs | Grass Fed Hydrolyzed Collagen Protein Powder | Unflavored, Easy to Mix | Paleo & Keto Friendly | Promotes Healthy Joints, Gut, Skin, Hair

Twice now I've attended a lecture where it was mentioned that in in trials, collagen has an ENORMOUS success rate of CURING arthritis/osteoporosis. I'm taking this supplement in a hope that I can reverse some of the horrible hip and knee pain I've developed in the last year (I'm 35).

I'll probably update this review if something miraculous happens and my pain disappears (here's hoping). As this product itself...

The service size is large, the the product is practically tasteless. If you want to take this supplement, this is probably the best way to do it for maximum absorption. The downside is that this stuff turns into sticky white goo when it gets wet and sticks to your glass/stirring utensil unless you heat the liquid first. If you want a clean mix you'll probably need to blend or heat up your drink, otherwise you'll be swallowing the white goop suspended in your drink and scrape it form the sides of the glass and spoon.

This product is expensive but should be worth it if you want to reverse cartilage/bone damage the natural way (it beats drugs that just hide the pain).

Hands down the BEST Grass Fed Collagen, and I love the packets! I can already tell a difference compared to other collagen(s) I have tried. It has zero smell or taste (compared to others) and easy to mix into anything. And the new travel packets are so perfect for on the go, portioning, and are easy to open. It's super light and mixes with anything. My hair is growing like crazy, my joints feel better, my skin looks better.......and this is coming from someone with food allergies, Fibromyalgia, etc. Clean and Good for you!

I've been using collagen peptides packets (not necessary this same brand) for about a month now. Wow! I honestly had no hope that they would make any noticeable difference, but my skin is crazy smooth and looks visibly different. I put a packet in my coffee every morning. I have struggled with rosacea for the past couple of years and even started using a new (and expensive) medication for this; however, since using the collagen peptides, i have not had to use my medication on my face everyday. My skin looks and feels healthier than it did even in my 20's...I'll be 37 next week and was recently told that I looked 25. I'll take it! I'm not sure I've noticed any lengthening in my hair, but it definitely feels thicker and stronger. I have noticed I am not losing a handful every time I shower anymore.

I have used several brands of collagen over the past 15 months. I can't speak for the effectiveness of this product yet. But the four things I can comment on are all positive. Packaging is excellent. I vastly prefer the plastic tub over bags with zip closure. The price and shipping are excellent. The product dissolved in coffee better than any of the premium brands I have used. And there is NO taste or aroma of any kind.

Looooove this stuff i will forever buy this. Okay so im always looking for honest reviews, and the ones i read for this product definitely were! Someone noted not to use a full scoop but fill up to line because that is the serving size amount. I wanted to wait until i saw some improvement in my skin and its been 4 days since i first started taking it already my face is tighter and my neck!! (I lost 42 pounds and have loose neck skin) Im so pleased with my purchase i also took a photo of how i take it. The first time i mixed in my coffee, but i like it in my vega shakes. I mix vega shakes one scoop collagen, one scoop vega and 12 oz of cold water. So product mixes well cold or hot! Thanks again!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • CLEAN & TRANSPARENT INGREDIENTS Pure Pasture Raised Grass Fed Beef Type I Collagen Hydrolysate from South American Cattle. Non-GMO, All-Natural, Fat Free, Gluten Free and the best solubility and neutrality on the market. Check our size (30 travel packets, 11g each) when comparing prices!
  • COLLAGEN POWDER SINGLES HELP PROMOTE smooth soft clear skin, healthy joints, tendons, bones, hair, and nails. An anti-aging superfood that's been around for centuries in the form of bone broth. All natural nutrition that supports the digestive system.
  • COLLAGEN PROTEIN PACKED WITH 18 AMINO ACIDS nurtures a healthy metabolism and can assist in weight maintenance, as the extra protein helps keep you less hungry. Excellent addition for low carb, Ketogenic (Keto), Paleo, Primal, GAPS, Whole 30 and Bulletproof diets. All in easy to use individual serving size packs.
  • A COLLAGEN SUPPLEMENT supports joint function and flexibility, lean muscle growth, energy, endurance, and recovery time after exercise. Easier on your digestive system than whey protein. No lactose or dairy.
  • CONVENIENT individual serving packets for Collagen On The Go. Take these single serve convenience packs to the office, a coffee shop, the gym, and for travel (easy travel single serve packets).

Description

What is collagen
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body. It is the building material to renew cells in all areas of the body including: hair, skin, nails, eyes, teeth, cartilage, bones, tendons, internal organs, arteries, blood vessels, and the immune system. Collagen accounts for 80% of all connective tissue and 75% of the skin.

Why is it needed
Collagen production slows down as we age. At age 30 we start to lose over 1.5% of our natural collagen stores each year. By age 40 the body has already lost approximately 15% of its natural collagen.

What are the benefits of a collagen supplement
The list is long! It helps counteract the effects of aging, like wrinkly skin, achy joints, muscle loss, a slower metabolism, and a weak immune system. There are 18 amino acids in Amandean Collagen, two of the most prominent are Glycine and Proline. Glycine promotes healthy gut repair and function, as well as more restful sleep. Proline helps tighten skin, repair connective tissue, and supports healthy arterial function.

Why Amandean Collagen Peptides
- High quality collagen sourced from 100% pasture raised grass fed South American cows. Non-GMO, contains no gluten, wheat, corn, eggs, dairy, soy, or yeast.
- Rigorously tested for purity and packaged in the USA at a state of the art FDA-cGMP compliant facility.
- Tasteless and odorless. We pride ourselves on having the most neutral tasting product on the market and with the best solubility.
- Convenient single use packets
- 100% Money back guarantee from a company focused on customer satisfaction and a quality product.

Directions for use
Add one individual serving packet (11g) to your daily coffee, tea, juice, yogurt, smoothie, or even glass of water. Hydrolyzed collagen won't gel in cold liquids like gelatin will. It is best taken with a source of vitamin C, as it will provide for maximum absorption in the body.



Amandean, I purchased your Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides product because it was recommended on an eczema website. I have to say that it is definitely helping with stronger nails, hair growth, skin flare-ups and overall gut chemistry balance. My husband is using it as well and both of us feel like we are doing a good thing for our bodies by using collagen peptide powder. So far, so good and hopefully over time, I will notice and even a greater change in my auto-immune eczema issues.

I had been taking gelatin daily for hair, skin and nail health, and decided to try this for the same purpose. It is tasteless and it dissolves easily even in cold liquid, so it is the same benefit as taking gelatin, with a bit less hassle. I take two scoops/day in whatever I'm drinking for breakfast. That's alot, and it's best to work up to it gradually--I also take digestive enzymes and vitamin C to help digest all that pure protein, and I also make sure to get enough fiber and the good oils. Bottom line is, it works. My hair has never been shinier, the hair loss has stopped, and there's lots of new growth. It does take time. You may not notice much change for the first few months. I have been taking gelatin or collagen for about a year now and I wish I'd been taking it all my life! This product seems pricey, but it is sooooo worth it, and with Subscribe and Save ordering, it is the lowest price for collagen peptides.

I have used this a week now.my hair is filling out more,less wrinkles,loose skin is tightening.i had a pulled muscle from working out,it seemed to help it heal faster.when I took it at night for the injury it felt better by morning, morning I took it again in an hour it felt even better.my skin is clearing.good product

I didn't use it right away because the first time I tried to use it I mixed it into a cold drink and it clumped up. It also gave my drink a "gelatin" flavor. After a month or so I decided to give it another try but in hot drinks coffee, tea, hot cocoa. It dissolved perfectly and there was no taste change. I started with one scoop in the morning. My boyfriend started taking it with me as well. I am pregnant and get hip pains when I walk which sometimes make me feel like i'm about to just fall to the ground. They tend to get worse as my pregnancies progress. After about only a week I started to notice that I was not having those pains anymore! We've been taking it for about 3 weeks now and about a week ago we started taking two scoops. My boyfriend has early rheumatoid arthritis, severe shoulder pains, and lower back pains. He hasn't noticed any change quite yet. I have noticed my nails seem to be stronger as they usually peel. They haven't seem to be growing any faster though. And I also have had a rash on both of my hands for the past 4 years which is possibly eczema. The skin looks like it is healing and looks better and less inflamed but I do still get the itching. Hoping to see more changes and that with time my boyfriend will see some as well!

My legs have been rebuilt after a wreck, so my joints and muscles suffer. I have gotten such relief with this stuff!!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment