Sunday, October 20, 2019

Back Support Systems Cold Ice Pack Wrap (7" x

Back Support Systems Cold Ice Pack Wrap (7" x 11")

Back Support Systems Cold Ice Pack Wrap (7

One of the few ice packs that actually stays cold and provides relief. Well made. Large size is great for lower back, thigh and neck areas. Place it between you and a firm pillow while in bed to keep in place for lower back or neck area. Very cold. But you get used to it. The ice cold therapy is very good for pain relief after an acute injury.

I just had hip surgery and need to ice a lot. This is the best ice pack ever. I like the large size. The ice pack stays cooled for over 30 mins that great I will not buy the ones in the stores again.

PRO: Ice pack is wonderful! Works as stated, price is right. Highly recommended to purchase and would purchase another one.
CON: I need to purchase a longer ice pack next time!

My husband had knee surgery and I purchased this wrap because of the size. It holds the cold very well. Excellent product.

Amazing....better than the professional grade ice pack I bought at my physical therapist office.....HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! Stays cold for a very long time.....


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Heavy Duty - Made of Heavy Duty Polyurethane and is Double Seamed
  • Proprietary Filling - Made of a blend of Silica and Volcanic Ash (from Mt. St. Helens!)
  • Long Lasting - the Volcanic Ash and the Silica are long lasting and can provide coldness for up to 60 minutes
  • Variety of Sizing: We have different sizes to fit your area of need. Great for use on shoulders, hips, knees, ankles, wrists and many other areas.
  • Warranty - 5 Year Warranty

Description

There is not a better Cold Pack made! Our 100% USA made product qulity will convince you. Back Support Systems Cold Packs have been clinically tested in professional settings for 20 years and are not available direct to consumers. If you want the comfort, durability and longer lasting cold therapy treatment that Doctors and Medical Professionals trust day in and day out then your search is over. Back Support Systems makes the gold standard of cold compresses made specifically for heavy medical and professional sports applications and now available for the first time to you. This cold pack is the result of 20 years of product development and customer feedback to which we have made the most comfortable, effective, longest lasting, most flexible, most durable, easy to use Cold Pack on the planet, oh yeah and it is 100% made in the USA, even our volcanic ash is from Mt. St. Helens! We are USA and we are proud to make it whilst building our economy. Enough sales copy, here is why it's the best: Double Seemed - For Durability - Heavy Duty Polyurethane - Effectiveness (we tried vinyl (blue plastic stuff, think gel packs) because it was cheap but it's a cold barrier, gets brittle, double seam not possible - Proprietary Blend of Silica & Volcanic Ash - Flexibility/Comfort, will stay flexible to -30 Degrees Farenheit WOW! - Volcanic Ash and Silica - Long Lasting, can provide coldness for up to 60 minutes! When you add this to your cart consider buying a second for a loved one or a gift.



Great product, super cold when it comes out of the freezer, very malleable even when fresh from the freezer. The only down side is that there's not enough gel to keep it cold longer. I would say it realistically stays cold for about 15-20 minutes. I prefer extreme cold to sore muscles, but this is probably a healthier/safer temp.

This gel pack freezes great, is large enough to cover a large area and very flexible. I used it after should surgery and it covered my entire shoulder area.

Total lifesaver. The large version is big enough to lie across your entire back or wrap around a thigh. Stays cool for ages and doesn't "sweat" condensation on you. A must have for any active household or anyone who deals with chronic pain.

This is a BIG HEAVY ice pack, which is nice, depending on your intended use. Seems to be quite professional materials. . . .like the ones in the physical therapist offices

I had a reason to use this for the first time. It was great I like the weight I didn't feel like it
was going to slip off all of the time. Great for my tight neck and shoulder muscles.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment