Sunday, October 20, 2019

AVEENO Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Wash 18 oz (Pack of

AVEENO Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Wash 18 oz (Pack of 2)

AVEENO Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Wash 18 oz (Pack of 2)

So, this is a mixed review. It's a great product, but it does not do what I was looking for.

I bought this because I need to use non-soap wash on my body and face, and the usual bottles of "body wash" break open in my gym bag, leaking all over every else. This looked like it had a better seal on top, which is why I bought it. Also, I don't like carrying a little poof-washcloth back and forth, so I was hoping this would foam adequately without one. (I had no basis to think that, it was just hope.) Sadly, the top of this pops up, in my gym bag. It's just not a firm latch. And it doesn't foam without a little poof-thing (but maybe none do?).

That said, it is a very rich, but mild (gentle) and pleasant-smelling soap, and it doesn't dry out my skin. I ended up transferring it to an old, washed-out shampoo bottle, so that I could take it to work. I also use it with my Clairsonic on my face in the mornings. I will probably stick with the product, as it seems like a good option for the price. I just wish the bottles had worked in my gym bag.

This is my favorite body wash ... what a great deal getting two bottles at such a great price.

Feels incredibly natural and not heavy on the chemicals found in my old Dove or Old Spice body wash. Overall, I love it except for the residue that seems to build up in a washcloth no matter how much you rinse it. Didn't go away until I washed it with my laundry.

The best for hydration

Good product. I recommend.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 18-fluid ounce bottle of Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash with Nourishing Oat to help replenish skin's natural moisture
  • This creamy body wash moisturizes skin for noticeably healthier-looking skin every time you shower
  • Unique Aveeno formula combines nourishing oatmeal with rich emollients, to lock in moisture and is gentle enough for sensitive skin
  • Daily wash replenishes moisture for softer, smoother, and healthier-looking skin-even after you rinse off the creamy lather
  • Moisturizing body wash is from Aveeno, a dermatologist-recommended brand. It is lightly scented and both soap-free and dye-free.

Description

The AVEENO brand has been dermatologist recommended for nearly sixty years. Active Ingredients: Water; Glycerin; Cocamidopropyl Betaine; Sodium Laureth Sulfate; Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour; Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract; Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil; Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil; Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein; Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch; Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil; Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride; Tetrasodium EDTA; Glycol Distearate; Polyquaternium-10; Quaternium-15; Myristyl Alcohol; Fragrance; May Also Contain Citric Acid Uses: This creamy body wash cleanses and moisturizes for visibly healthier skin every time you shower. This breakthrough formula combines natural colloidal oatmeal - long known to soothe skin - with unique rich emollients to lock in moisture. The creamy, lightly fragranced formula lathers gently then rinses clean, resulting in softer, smoother, healthier-looking skin long after you shower. And it's soap-free, dye-free and even gentle enough for sensitive skin.



This product works great.

bought for my mother who loves this product

good value

use this all the time. !!!

Very mild body wash. Only need a small amount to get a rich lather. Leaves skin feeling moisturized and smooth. No dry or rough feel.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment