Friday, July 12, 2019

PracMedic EPIPEN Carrying Case for Kids- Holds 2 Epi Pens or Auvi-Q, Asthma Inhaler, Generic Benadryl Small,

PracMedic EPIPEN Carrying Case for Kids- Holds 2 Epi Pens or Auvi-Q, Asthma Inhaler, Generic Benadryl Small, Nasal Spray, Eye Drops, Medicine, Vials, Syringes, Ice Pack- Sold Empty (Blue)

PracMedic EPIPEN Carrying Case for Kids- Holds 2 Epi Pens or Auvi-Q, Asthma Inhaler, Generic Benadryl Small, Nasal Spray, Eye Drops, Medicine, Vials, Syringes, Ice Pack- Sold Empty (Blue)

I love this med kit bag. My 3.5 yr old has the unfortunate cluster of asthma, environmental allergies and food allergies that require an epi pen and inhaler! Ive been packing his meds in a clear cosmetic bag of mine for past cple years and then happened across this. My only downfall to this bag is that the big pocket in here isn’t big enough for a bottle of benedryl. They dont make the pre dose for kids besides chewables and i dont find those safe to use in the event of a reaction. If you ever made a spot in the bag for benedryl i will buy it!!! And im sure many more as the need for us who care for little ones with allergies is hard enough to worry about! something with ease-free, all in one med bag wld be icing on the top! Anyways other than that the bag is great and has med sign that somehow my son even knew what it meant (he called it the emergency sign!) love the bag , cant wait to hear if you’ll update the bag for benedryl to fit, fingers crossed. Oh also love that they have adorable kid pictures on this type, cuteness.❤️

I have been carrying our son's epi-pens and benadryl around in a insulated lunch bag, but it is way too big and bulky so finally gave in a bought this case. So glad I did! There are pockets to stash his benadryl tablets, inhaler and two epi-pens and a spot to put an ice pack when needed. We live in an area where temps are cold in winter and currently over 100 degrees in summer so this pack helps keep the temps consistent. If we are just running errands, I do not use an ice pack and it works great. On these 90-100 degree or more days I do put an ice pack in when we are outdoors for more than a couple of hours just to be safe. I just use a cylindrical "ice tube" that came with one of our water bottles and it fits perfectly!
Love the outer pocket for allergy action plan/contact info and all the strap/carrying options.
It is compact enough to through in his backpack or my medium sized purse, yet large enough to be noticeable when I leave it out on our counter at home. Love that all his things are compactly together in ONE spot that I can just "grab and go".
Totally worth the $20!

Solid construction and holds a fair amount beyond Epi Pen. The graphics on the front were important to my wife (so it was clear that it was for a child) and they are well done. I wish it was just a hair larger to also hold inhaler (also important for many people with allergies) and that a little more thought went into how it would hang from a belt. Moving the loops just a little would make it a little less awkward. But, if needed I would likely buy this again.

This product goes everywhere with us. My son has a food allergy, and we trust this case to hold his EpiPens and other medication in the instance that he has a reaction. It is big enough to hold all that we need, is sturdy enough to handle all of our travels, and it convenient enough to take with us that it never feels like it's in the way. I trust this case with my son's life, and I highly recommend it.

I ordered this bag for my FA toddler's emergency medication. We recently moved from Epipen to AuviQ. The bag seems to be specifically designed to accomodate the epipens, so that area is not particularly helpful. I wish there was a bit more flex there for other types of medication. The elastic mesh side is well designed to accomodate the two inhalers we have to carry. Overall the bag is solid and compact, the zipper is sturdy and I like that it's insulated to keep a more even temperature for the medication. There is a designated area outside the bag for medical emergency information and the straps are good to carry the bag or attach it to a backpack. The design of the sammy is really cute and makes it easier for little kids to want to carry around this extra package. It's a bit early to tell how well this bad will hold up but so far I'm pleased with the purchase.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • PREMIUM QUALITY - you deserve a Durable, Reliable and Cute Epi Pen Holder for Kids It can also be used as an Insulin Case for Kids. Rest assured, it is made with high quality materials to ensure you get the best value for your purchase.
  • PROTECTION - you have a peace of mind knowing Sammie Medicine Case is insulated which helps to keep medicine within proper temperature. However, it is not a cold storage pack unless it is used with Ice Pack(s). Any Ice Packs within the dimension of 7 in (L) x 3.15 in (W) should fit in the case.
  • PRAGMATIC - designed with Functionality in mind, so you can store your essential medication in one case and access them easily when you need them most. Suitable for Boys or Kids.
  • COMPACT & PORTABLE - it is your Reliable medical buddy as you take Sammie Medicine Case with you to school, camps, field trips, or holidays.
  • WELL ENGINEERED - we love details! Every aspect of Sammie Medicine Case is scrutinised during the engineering process to ensure you receive a quality product that serves your needs!

Description

SAMMIE Medicine Case is designed by an end user for end users in mind. Simply PRAGMATIC.

  • STORAGE - pockets to hold your EpiPens, Auvi-Q, Asthma Inhaler, small bottle of Benadryl, Eye Drops, Nasal Spray, small tube of Cream, Syringes, Vials, and Ice Packs safely. Sammie Medicine Case cannot hold all the listed medicine at once.
  • PREMIUM QUALITY & DURABLE - made with Love. External fabric is Top of the Range Polyester 1680D fabric + Sturdy Zipper for added durability. Take it with you to the school, field trips, camps, travel, or simply put it to great use everyday!
  • PROTECTION - the Medicine Case is insulated and padded with 5mm PE Foam & lining is made with quality Polyester 210T fabric which helps to keep medicine within proper temperature. It is also Water Resistant to protect your medicine from unexpected wetness.
  • OPTION - The optonal Ice Pack Pocket is lined with PEVA fabric. Ice Pack is NOT included with the case You need NOT use Ice Pack with EpiPens.
  • VARIOUS CARRYING SOLUTIONS - you can hand carry it with the Hand Strap or Wristlet. Otherwise, use the durable Velcro Straps to attach the Medicine Case to your bag or backpack. Another option is to make use of the Carabiner to hook the Medicine Case to your bag, handbag, backpack. Or simply put it in your school bag or backpack.
  • EXTRAS - comes complete with Emergency Info Card with room to write out your action plan & a guide on to How to Use EpiPen
  • WARRANTY - 1 Year Limited Warranty included with registration.
  • 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - PracMedic Bags is confident you will enjoy and make the most of Sammie Medicine Case.

  • Note: For Insulin users, Sammie Medicine Case is only suitable for local use when used in conjunction with Ice Pack. Not suitable for long haul travel due to insufficient length of cooling time required to keep the pens cool.



    Cute case with some nice features. Well made but not as roomy as I had expected. It is a tight fit for 2 epi pens, an inhaler, a 1oz bottle of Benadryl and a syringe. I still like it and it’s nice to have something compact to carry around emergency meds.

    I have only had this product for a couple weeks. But I love how it fits all my son's allergy medicine in one place. His Auvi-Q, antihistamine, SLIT drops and measuring syringe. It's insulated which makes me less nervous about carrying his epinephrine around in Texas heat. It attached easily to the diaper bag to make carrying at all times possible. It has a place for his medical information and a photo. Not to mention it is really cute. It seems to be made well and has a sturdy zipper. I am pleased so far with my purchase.

    This bag is really nice carrying bag for the epi pen. I can easily see it from afar in case of an emergency and the carrying hook is convenient. I hook it to my diaper bag whenever we go out. So far is good

    I love this Epipen carrying case. It helps me to keep my twins asthma meds and epi pen I’m on place. And they can easily identify who’s medicine case belong to whom. My son has the blue and my daughter has the pink.

    So happy to have found this. It’s well made and gives me peace of mind my child’s medications are safe. I only wish it held the standard size bottle of Benadryl a little better.

    Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment