Monday, July 29, 2019

KONMED 20 Pieces CPR Mask Keychain CPR Face Shield with One-Way Valve for First Aid

KONMED 20 Pieces CPR Mask Keychain CPR Face Shield with One-Way Valve for First Aid Training

KONMED 20 Pieces CPR Mask Keychain CPR Face Shield with One-Way Valve for First Aid Training

Bought these for my class. Everyone at work has one now because they all thought it was a better idea than trying to find the face mask in an emergency. Guess we started a trend!

The box they came in said for first aid training, but the masks do not.

I hope to never have to use these but since I got CPR certified it's good to know that if I had to try and revive someone that I have these with me.

I work in a Medical Assisting program and these CPR masked are going in the students graduation gift bags. Useful and very reasonably priced.

Awesome lil gadgets (one of my students said as I handed it him) !!!!!!! I am a CPR instructor and I hand these out to my students As a Instructor and a medic I have used them many times, and like my student said "they are an awesome lil gadget

Product is exactly as described. It has a durable case that has held up well on my key chain. Inside is a thin plastic face shield with a one way valve.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Each CPR mask keychain comes individually packaged with one CPR mask in a nylon keychain pouch
  • A ventilation tube with one-way valve, which can protect the rescuer during first aid or rescue
  • Compact 2" by 2" nylon keychain with ring, and small compacted size makes it easy to carry
  • Materials: Nylon Pouch, Polyethylene
  • Prevent Mouth-to-mouth Contact and Risk of Infection or Contamination

Description

Mini Portable CPR Mask Keychain

Feature:
1- Way Valve CPR Mask.
The CPR Mask be packed in a Nylon Keychain bag.
It is compacted in shape, can be placed into any first aid kit and carried easily.
It will low resistance unidirectional valve and water filter are combined to block fluid and secretions, valves and filters together played a barrier to rescue personnel and sick isolation.

Specification:

Keychain Bag Material: Nylon
CPR Mask Material: Food-grade PE
CPR Mask Color: Transparent
Keychain Bag Color: Blue, Red, Orange, Pink, Black

Using for:

To the casualty in doing mouth to mouth artificial respiration, avoid contact with the patient's mouth, nose and face.

Apply:

1. CPR applies to a heart attack, drowning, suffocation, or other unexpected events of consciousness caused by coma and respiratory and cardiac arrest in the state.
2. CPR is essential as modern basic skills;familiar with it that you are surrounded by friends and family supporter angel.
3. CPR definition,namely respiratory or cardiac arrest in the case made by emergency surgery.
4. The purpose is to save as soon as necrotic brain cells in a hypoxic state (more than four minutes to start causing brain damage that caused more than ten minutes of irreversible brain damage), so the sooner the better golden rescue opportunity.

Package Included:

20 × CPR Masks with keychain



I give this out in our CPR classes. Everyone loves the colors. Very well made and great to have in case of an Emergency.

Good value, soooo adding to first aid bags and key chains. Easy to open.

Haven't had to use one yet, but for the price it was good. The mask inside is in a little plastic baggy, so if you need to deploy it fast remember you have to account for that bag that's kind of hard to open

These masks are perfect for student giveaways as part of a CPR/first aid course.

I'm in AHA lead CPR instructor and I give these to my students at the end of every class. I have one that I use as a sample to show them what it looks like they are very nice and good quality. My students really appreciate them.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment