Monday, July 29, 2019

Duromed Therabeads Moist Heat Pack - Microwave & Reuseable Pad - 12 x 16 - King

Duromed Therabeads Moist Heat Pack - Microwave & Reuseable Pad - 12 x 16 - King Size

Duromed Therabeads Moist Heat Pack - Microwave & Reuseable Pad - 12 x 16 - King Size

Pad heats up perfectly in the microwave on a turn-style for 3 minutes. I use it in combination with ICE followed by MOIST HEAT for a painful lower back. It works wonders! I'll also use moist heat a few days after I take a fall, up to 3 times/day following icing. The thin dark blue cloth to cover the moist heat pack is used to protect your skin from burn. It doesn't prevent the pack itself from gathering "nubs" in white material. This is why only 4 stars. It's similar to what happens to an old cotton top after years of wearing and washing but this occurs after only a few uses of the moist heat pad whether or not covered by the blue cloth. So glad I finally found moist heat.

Great heating pad

I have been enjoying the moist heat pack very much . What I like most is that it covers a large area of the back or abdominal. It is the perfect size . Thank you. Claudette C Clunan

Works wonders for back pain. LUV it!

Great!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Delivers Soothing Moist Heat Therapy
  • Pulls Moisture from the Air - Use Over & Over Indefinitely
  • Non-Toxic Formula
  • No Wires or Electricity - No Danger of Exploding or Bursting
  • Designed for use in Microwave Ovens

Description

Duro-Med Industries amazing TheraBeads Microwaveable heat products represent a major breakthrough in moist heat therapy. Without the use of water or electricity, TheraBeads delivers moist heat safely and effectively. By utilizing the convenience of a microwave oven, TheraBeads provide therapeutic moist heat at the correct temperature levels needed for effective therapy. Ideal for upper and lower back and shoulder area.



Has always worked wonders for me!
The critical reviews are foolishly and unhelpfully nit-picking.

Good size. Rolls up and stores with less bulk because the seams hold the beads in rows. Fits my turn table in the microwave. Is not as heavy as rice ones the same size so that makes it easier to use. I started off with following instructions. Now I just put it in the microwave for 4 minutes and it's the right temp for me.. stays warm for quite awhile. If I reheat it, I don't put it in as long... 3 min is enough. It came with a pillow case like covering only not real cloth. It says not to put it into the microwave. So I have to put a paper towel in the microwave to make sure this doesn't get any stains on it from whatever might be able to stain it. That's a pain. I think the covering should be made from material that can be left on the heat pack and rewashed as needed.

Man, talk about heat. This is the one to get and to use. Heats quickly and completely, use anywhere on the body and grand product.

The moist heat pack penetrates more deeply than my electrical heat pad. Use it three or four times a day. Unfortunately I did not put in cover provided each time and so the outside is getting a little used looking.

I like this product, the size is great. It does need to be heated longer than instructed, but be careful, my muscles/skin are used to it.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment