Wednesday, July 31, 2019

NIVEA Cherry Lip Care 0.17 Ounce Carded Pack (Pack of

NIVEA Cherry Lip Care 0.17 Ounce Carded Pack (Pack of 6)

NIVEA Cherry Lip Care 0.17 Ounce Carded Pack (Pack of 6)

Can't live without my Cherry lip care.

I love Nivea lip moisturizers (Kiss of Honey, Olive Oil & Lemon, the vitamin infused one...most of them in other words), so when I saw Cherry, I thought YES! I ordered a 6 pack on Amazon for less than what they cost in the store (I go through a lot of these since I use them all the time as do my two daughters). It's wonderful - smooth on the lips and moisturizes fine. I just didn't realize it's a lip tint - your lips are red when you put it on and the red does come off on clothing or a glass or whatever. Not a bad thing, I just don't wear makeup so it looks a little weird on me and I don't put it on my girls when we're going out. Otherwise, it's great!

I love these. Keeps my lips from cracking and gives subtle color. I always have one with me.

Just enough pretty color and great smooth feel .Can be worn alone or as a topper on a nude tone lip color..... This is my favorite thing in my make up bag. In a pinch it makes wonderful blush or a pop of color above the eye on brow bone.

This is a great product for winter.

It does have a bit of color to it, but not much.

Makes lips kissable!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Packaging May Vary
  • Enriched with Shea Butter and Cherry Extract, this formula soothes and helps protect lips from dryness.
  • Keeps lips moisturized all day.
  • Skin compatibility dermatologically tested

Description

NIVEA Cherry Lip Care 0.17 Ounce Carded Pack (Pack of 6)



My all time favorite! Perfect for those who want a lip balm with natural tint! So happy it's available on Amazon!

Have used this product for years. Now can only be found here! It is a great lip gloss/balm- with Nivea emollients & just a tinge of color -BTW it has a lovely cherry taste! Thanks, Amazon!

Amazing! I love this lip balm so much it works so well!

Gives shine with a hint of color

My favorite chapsticks! And compared to the price in stores this is a great buy!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment