Monday, July 29, 2019

Dynarex Dry Disposable Washcloth, 50

Dynarex Dry Disposable Washcloth, 50 Count

Dynarex Dry Disposable Washcloth, 50 Count

I use these when visiting family or going on vacation. I like to wash my face with a separate cloth from what I use in the shower and these are perfect. Most of our children have few washcloths and you never know about traveling. If going abroad, don’t ever plan on having washcloths furnished. I fold two together for washing and use a single one for drying. They do have a bit of institutional smell, but as soon as I get them I unwrap the package, put them in a plastic gal zip bag with dryer sheets placed between some of them. Zip it up and it doesn’t take long for each one to smell clean and fresh. Once they are ready, I take half, fold 2 together and put in separate bag. That way whenever I travel, they are ready. I know this sounds like a lot but it really isn’t and it makes one thing already done when I start packing. I am so glad I found these. Be sure to buy enough packages if you are going to fold 2 together for part of your supply. They are large, quite durable and I can’t recommend them enough. Seriously.

I have a special needs child and for medical reasons, I like to have a new wash cloth every time she takes a shower. These are perfect because they are not too expensive and I can use the soap of my choice with them. I have ordered these cloths many times and will continue to do so.

Great for travel in Europe, use and discard. Easy packing, good enough to do what you need if you find you are without a washcloth.

Bought this for my sick stepmother and father, they love it. Their nurse even likes them a lot. They say they are plenty soft enough and do a good job for daily cleaning of their body.

Love love these washcloth. Great for traveling. I always take these when I travel to Europe. Most hotels do not have washcloths.
Very durable


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Brand New!
  • 50 Count
  • Disposable Washcloths

Description

3039A Features: -Ready to use non-irritating and mildly scented. -Model 3040 is made from strong cloth-like nonwoven fabric blend for superior strength and softness without abrasiveness. -Hypo-allergenic. -Extra soft and strong. Generic Dimensions: -10'' W x 13'' D. Dimensions: Overall Product Weight: -0.26 Pounds.



Just what I need it , I used to clean my baby because he was getting a rash for using the whipes :( it work just fine for us

My brother in law is disabled from a stroke and these are helpful as they are disposable and durable

This is a great idea for overseas travel take one for each day use and dispose! Also great for use when caring for elderly and babies.

was a big help

Our baby had an allergic reaction to wipes so I spray water on these and they work great and no more allergic reactions.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment