Tuesday, July 30, 2019

DOUBLETAKE Reading Glasses - 2 Pairs Slim Pocket Readers w Pen Clip Case -

DOUBLETAKE Reading Glasses - 2 Pairs Slim Pocket Readers w Pen Clip Case - 2.00

DOUBLETAKE Reading Glasses - 2 Pairs Slim Pocket Readers w Pen Clip Case - 2.00

I have recently purchased a number of reading glasses after cataract surgery. I purchased these hoping that they will fit in my very small purse, and they do. But the width across my face is a little smaller than any of the others that I purchased. They are ok for wearing for a short time but a little too tight for a long period. And since the case is slim, it is a little tricky to insert them into the case. But as I said, I bought these BECAUSE they were small. So I don't want to complain. Other than being tight, they seem to be sturdy enough and the case protects the glassese well.

Having a frequent need for reading glasses and also having the bad habit of misplacing and/or even loosing them, I need extra pairs in multiple places just in case.
This size glasses are very convenient to carry in my shirt pocket (without the plastic case) and to have them in the car console or my back pack with the case for protection.
The size turned out to be better than others I own and fit my face better. The spring loaded stems fold and unfold easy, keeping them in the right position at all times. I had my reservations about having the frame around the lenses but it doesn't seem to bother my view of things and makes them a bit more robust than the frame-less ones I already have and which I had to tighten from time to time.
I hope this product remains available, as I will need to buy more in the future to maintain my "stock".
Good product, especially for the price.

After double cataract/lens replace surgery last month, no more distance glasses needed. So............a newbie to this type of eyewear. Besides ordering in excess, I made sure to get this style and am very happy with these. A pair her, pair there, they are so convenient.
Example, going in to a restaurant, toss these in my jacket, use them for the menu, back in the case.......done. Clarity and strength, excellent. The other pair, in my golf bag!!

The glasses arrived on time and in good condition. I occasionally need some magnification for smaller print, especially in 'enhanced ambiance' situations such as restaurants, however, I didn't want another pair of full size glasses in my purse. These met the need quite well as they are compact but still do the job. The only slight negative is that they are so snug in the case that it deforms the shape of the glasses such that they are a bit tilted on my head when I wear them. I don't use them frequently enough for that to be a deal breaker. I also like having the extra pair which I use at home.

Finally a great pair of slim readers! I prefer pocket glasses that are slim enough to fit easily in your pocket and with a short enough lens that you can see over the top for distance. Unlike others I have bought, these are strong, don't bend easily and no scratches in the lenses. The lens correction is consistent at an position and angle unlike others. These are by far the best ones I have gotten yet!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Great Value - 2 pen clip portable readers for 1 low price
  • Utility Design - Slim frame and clip case for easy storage
  • Minimalist Styling - Sleek and unisex design for both men and women
  • Hard Clip Case - Includes shirt clip hard case to protect your frames anywhere you go
  • Money-Back - Contact Seller directly for no-hassle 90-day money back guarantee and 2-year manufacturer's warranty

Description

Great things come in twos and who doesn't love a good deal? DoubleTake is here to provide quality eyewear that will have people taking a second look, without taking a lot out of your wallet. Our glasses are effective, comfortable, compact, and elegantly designed - and best of all, they come in pairs. So not only are you covered night and day, home and office, work or vacation, you also get the most out of your money. We offer glasses in a wide selection of styles from classic rimless frames to vintage-inspired glasses with a modern spin. Find your match today!

Looking for a reading glasses solution that is lightweight and ultra slim? How about ones that are small enough to fit in your shirt pocket? Then look no farther than DoubleTake Pen Clip Portable Readers. These small and light readers are so slim, that when you put them in their complementary clip hard case, you can slip it into your shirt pocket like you would a pen. The minimalist, sleek, and unisex style frames fit anyone and easily transition from the home to the office. Each reader comes with a shirt clip hard case to ensure your lightweight readers are protected and easily accessible. With your pair of DoubleTake Pen Clip Portable Readers, you will be reading ready wherever you go.

Features:
- 2 DoubleTake Pen Clip Portable Readers for the price of 1
- Slim frame and clip case you can easily store in your pocket
- Minimalist, sleek, unisex style fit for anyone
- Each reader comes with a shirt clip hard case for easy storage and portability
- Choose your magnification



My husband just won't wear a cute chain around his neck to hold his reading glasses. Ha ha! This is the best solution ever! Now, instead of jamming his glasses into his jeans pocket which of course, causes all kinds of mangled and scratched messes ... he has this tiny case to use and it slips in his pocket so easily. Thank you for such a great product, fantastic price and my husband really really thanks you that the "chain" discussion is OVER!

These turned out better quality than expected for the price.

The good: well built sturdy frames, stylish, compact, easily fitting into pocket or purse. The case is very sturdy and smooth so it slips in and out of pockets and purses easily. Optical quality is adequate. Perfect for keeping a pair handy on the run, for reading menus, labels when shopping, or programs at a show or concert.

Wish they would... : It would nice if the lenses were slightly larger top to bottom, to make them usable in more situations. The shorter lenses mean you need to tilt your head up and down a bit when reading something like a book or magazine. Of course this is a trade off to make them so compact. I suppose the solution to this is to find another pair for more general use, since larger lenses would compromise the size of everything including the case which would have to be larger.

Just received my glasses. I also ordered the DoubleTake ones in the slightly larger case. I ordered one set in 2.25 (the larger case ones) and one pair in 1.75 (the skinny cased ones). I think I'll like having the option of the 2 powers. Since my surgery I've been wearing some 2.0s from the drug store cuz that seemed the best compromise but I think the 2.25 are a little better for closer up work or reading small lables, small print, while the 1.75 will give me a little more range for things a little farther out like a desk top computer screen. The skinnier ones come in two colors, one pair black, one pair more of a brown. The larger ones also seem to come in 2 subtly different colors...ones more of a blue black and one is kind of a dark brownish grey (?)...
So far I'm very pleased on first impressions.
I also bought a pair of CliCs in 1.75 with the though to wear them more in the classroom (I'm a teacher) to avoid having a pair always sitting low on my nose looking like an old gramps lolšŸ¤£ but in the month or two since my surgery I've been getting used to that look (hated it at first...felt like I was being pushed closer to old man status...yes I have issues there...lol) so we'll see how it all plays out. The "distinguished" look is growing on me...

These are excellent reading glasses that rest very lightly on the nose. The lenses are of high quality. The frames are quite strong with spring hinges. A real bargain at this price.People complain about the case which is indeed rather cheap - but sturdy nonetheless. I don't use the cases so I don't care.

I like this style of reader. They are vertically thin enough that you can position them so you can see out in the distance above them. I bought a similar pair last year on amazon that was almost identical but came with an aluminum case. I definately like that case better than these (they are cheap plastic), but they do the job. I find them fairly comfortable, my wife however did not so I think with comfort it will depend on what style works best on your face.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment