Monday, July 29, 2019

5X LED Magnifying Glass with 12 LED Lights, Sukuos Handheld Magnifier with Velvet Bag for Reading, Coins,

5X LED Magnifying Glass with 12 LED Lights, Sukuos Handheld Magnifier with Velvet Bag for Reading, Coins, Stamps, Map,Jewelry, Inspection, Macular Degeneration (Black)

5X LED Magnifying Glass with 12 LED Lights, Sukuos Handheld Magnifier with Velvet Bag for Reading, Coins, Stamps, Map,Jewelry, Inspection, Macular Degeneration (Black)

Unfortunately my mom lost (she probably accidentally threw it away as I have scoured everywhere) the first one of this exact magnifier I bought her (she really liked it), so I bought her another. I think it’s a decent product. Unfortunately this one seems to have some scratches on the glass/magnifier. I put in the batteries and the lights work fine (it needs 3AAA’s). I try to make sure she has a magnifier in about every room (bedroom, kitchen, living room, you get the idea). Until they disappear and I have to buy her new ones. I just wish it was as pristine as the lost first one. But for the price, it’s fine. And it comes with velvet bag to store in which I appreciate.

Just received, and i had tried the led magnifier.The handle is special and comfortable to hold.The seller did a good job.Though,there is no batteries included, i do like this one.5x magnifying is suitable for me to read, especially when dark.Amazon did a good job.Not bad.I'm happy with this purchase.

Bought this for my 93 year old mother with vision issues. Her first words were about how heavy it was. (and I did buy her a cheap light weight one too, in response) A few weeks later she was happy that I had left this one. It magnified better when the print was tiny. I reminded her it had a light that would probably help. She was later talking about how much the light helped. She also really likes the bag it came with because she can hang it in the bag on her kitchen chair where it will be available to read those tiny print cooking instructions. Overall a useful magnifier.

I got this for my mom who has glaucoma and macular degeneration. Her vision is very poor and she needs lots of light to see. She uses this magnifier and light to read the small print on her prescription bottles. She was thrilled to finally have something that make the writing big enough! the 5X and bright LEDS were essential for her.Amazon is good.

I bough this LED magnifier for my senior relative for reading news papers and books. This LED magnifier with large area let him to see much more a couple of words at once and the 12 LED lights around the outer circumference really work well. It uses three AAA batteries which is easily avaiable everywhere and last about twice as long as 2 AA batteries would have.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 5X MAGNIFICATION & DISTORTION MODIFICATION: 5-10X magnification according to scientific tests,will provide bigger scene, get you a clear image without distortion thanks to its upgrated lens technology, and relieve eyes fatigue.
  • 12 BRIGHT LEDs: Equipped with 12 stable & efficient Led lights, guarantee proper brightness when reading in low light conditions. Elaborate light equipartition protecting case will avoid harsh lighting for your eyes.Up to 3.54in diameter glass plane.
  • PORTABLE WEIGHT & LENTHEN ROUND HANDLE: Lighter durable material and unique structure make the light weight,and long-round handle design will facilitate long-hour holding with more ease.
  • DAILY APPLICATION: ideal for examining fine prints in reading coins, stamps, electronic parts, jewelry, photos, newspapers, documents, maps, crafts, needlework, plants and other close work.
  • 60-DAY MONEY BACK & LIFE-TIME GUARANTEE: Any issue please contact SUKUOS service, replacement is available if there is product quality issue.Every customer is a angel and we will try our best to solve your problem.

Description

This Magnified Professional Magnifying Glass can be used for reading maps, doing fine stitch work or magnifying virtually any text to make it more visible and easier to read. It has an easy-to-grip handle that feels comfortable in your hand, lessening the tension while you read.

Specification:
● Magnification: 5X
● Color: White+Black
● Materials: ABS
● Weight: 160g
● Size: 230mm*107mm*16mm
● Light Resource: 12 LED Lights
● Batteries: 3 AA Batteries (Not Included)



Update: Got a extra bag for the magnifier, very helpful when reading fine print in newspapers & books ( footnotes ) .Good led lighitng. My first try I was not pleased, but I found I was holding the magnifier two close to the item, and put my eyes to close also. When I moved the magnifier back, and I moved away from the magnifier, I was able to see tiny items much easier. Today I had an instruction manual which used a very small font. I could only read the headline, the text was not legible. Now that I have learned to use this, I keep it on my desk.

I bought it for my mother but kept it for myself. I am in my late 40's and get to the point of needing reading glasses. This is going to help me before I get my reading glasses I believe. The quality is good, well made, so far so good.

This glass is perfect for me, when I need the light I can see paper, etc. On, off switch easily goes on and off, Very important...the glass is clear. I love having the bag because sometimes I put this glass in my purse.

ordered 3 - these were for presents for loved ones that have "vision" concerns. They are thrilled with the results using them. Would highly recommend...

Fine workmanship, very good size, clear writing, especially in the dark, the use of LED lights does not affect the use, very convenient, look at the special small words no longer worry.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment