Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Miele Care Collection Rinse Aid, 16.9

Miele Care Collection Rinse Aid, 16.9 oz.

Miele Care Collection Rinse Aid, 16.9 oz.

Just got my new Miele dishwasher and after reading many user reviews on the Miele-branded products, decided to get their products. As other reviewers have stated, the design of the bottle is such that extra dribbles and spills are minimized, avoiding waste. Since my dishwasher is new, I am able to see how much is needed to completely fill the rinse aid dispenser. And by filling it, I mean to the point where I could see the liquid topping off at the cap line. Looks like about 2 inches was used (photo attached), so I should get three total fills from one bottle. Regarding how much the dishwasher itself uses, my machine (and I think most current Miele ones) allows control of the amount dispensed, so the frequency of refills is completely dependent on each individual user.

I have not used other rinse aids in the Miele so I am not able to compare how this product performs. If you do a google search, you can read what others have posted for yourself. After I read some of the posts, I have decided to stick with Miele products for now.

This product is amazing, you can criticize Miele for designing a washer that works better using their products but the fact is they do work better. I used rinse aid by other manufacturers in my Miele and had mediocre results, in fact poor results. My glasses were cloudy and had white spots. This is the first rinse aid I used that gave everything a crystal clear clean shine, truly amazing! My wife and I could not believe our eyes, it made a huge difference!

Works as advertised and worth the more you pay over other brands. It leaves silverware and glasses crystal clear - Jet Dry left them with a weird shine (like too much shine). I worried about paying this much for rinse aid, but it was worth it in my Miele DW.

We had an old Miele that after 19 years had seen it's better days. We just bought a new, top of the line Miele dishwasher and the installer suggested we use ½ tablet of Miele brand dishwasher tablets and use the Miele Rinse Aid. It is UNBELIEVABLE the results. We are now washing the expensive cut crystal on the crystal setting and any leftover space filled with dirty dishes and silver wear, and EVERY thing comes out PERFECT! It is a miracle.

Read my review on their detergent..... applies to their rinse.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Sparkling results every time. Reduces line and water stains on dishware
  • 500 ml. bottle
  • Contains a glassware formula that offers long-term prevention against etching.

Description

Placeholder



It came on time. It works.

It works. Dispensing spout is quite nice too, and won't spill without a squeeze.

Amazing product when you wash your glassware! The shine is just great and you can’t see any streaks after drying process!

One of the best rinse aids I've tried. Glasses come out shiny & spotless. Not sure of what is in it tho-Hopefully Germany has more rigid standards.

good quality, just like the appliance it's created for

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment