Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Empty First Responder On Call Trauma Kit Bag W/ Reflectors

Empty First Responder On Call Trauma Kit Bag W/ Reflectors Orange

Empty First Responder On Call Trauma Kit Bag W/ Reflectors Orange

Nice bag, except that the top is basically open on both sides. I had to sew velcro pieces on both sides just to keep the bag closed. Its a good design but feel down leaving the top 2 sides wide open for the supplies to fall out. I carry mine everywhere, but if it gets tilted or turned to either side, almost everything will fall out. I zipped on each side of the top would have been nice. When my stethoscope falls out into the dirt, that isn't good. The color is nice, and its marked nicely. Highly rated except for a small mod that you will have to install yourself. My dollar store had nice vecro strips that stick on, but stitchted it up just in case! I would highly rate this bag!!

This was the perfect size for what I wanted. I’m using it to travel my medical supplies when I fly or travel. It could be small for an EMT, but I’d say it would be perfect for a first aid bag. My biggest complaint is that the main pocket doesn’t zip closed in any fashion. It has a lot of Velcro and I think it will hold bigger things just fine, but you won’t want smaller loose things out in the main pocket.

It does come with a shoulder strap., I just have it clipped off to the side.

The bag itself is well made and should last a long time. Would make a good first aid kit bag for say a youth sports team. The reason for the four stars is that the opening to the main compartment is covered just by the top flap that covers it, and then it does just a fairly decent job on the sides. Dirt/dust can easily get in, and there might be situations if the bag were tossed or tumbled that items MIGHT fall out. A zippered top would be much preferred here. So true First Responders might want to look elsewhere. None of this has happened to me, but I want to point it out as a possibility in my eyes. Other than that the bag has more then enough space for a descent first aid kit or trauma bag with larger items. If you are putting this in your trunk and then taking it to the sidelines of a youth sporting event (Football, Soccer, Baseball, Etc.), then this bag will probably fit your needs at a great price. There is a lot of room to fill and make a first aid kit that fits your needs.... instead of an off the self kit that has a few things you need and a lot you don't need. My son used it to fill it with $120 of first aid supplies to pass his First Aid merit badge requirement and we still use it.

I added a piece of paracord and a carabiner across the open part of the inside of bag, and contents are well secured. I also moved the straps out to the ends of the bag with more paracord attached to the zipper pulls. When it's picked up by the strap, the end pockets automatically close. I just bought a black one for BVM's. Great value. Too much marked up stuff in this industry.

This is the perfect size for an efr kit. Seems sturdy enough for an emergency/occasional use kit but not for a pro-kit. I don't think the description said so but it's very orange with big yellow reflective strips on the sides. The side pockets have zippers, but The front closes with zecro and quick realeases. The inside is divided and there two small "open" pockets under the quick release.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • This is an ideal first responder's bag.

Description

This bag keeps you ready and supplied for emergencies with the equipment stored in a conveniently. The bag has one main inner compartment as well as 2 outer pockets and a zippered compartment in the top cover. The bag is easy to carry with its adjustable shoulder strap and reinforced plastic carry handle and reflective strip.



I almost returned this bag when I first saw it because it looks small and cheaply made. But for $20 it's a deal. It's bigger than it looks, and was able to hold of my [small first aid kit] and trauma gear I had in two similar bags. I doubt this bag will hold up to constant or hard use. I have it packed pretty full and just keep it in my vehicle for emergencies.

I keep this in my work truck for my first-aid kit. It is very well made and durable for the cost. My only complaint, is that I wish the bottom of the bag offered a little bit more support. If you have some heavy items in it and go to pick it up, the bag can fold a bit.

Great price, good enough quality and just about the right size. Don’t overstuff it and it’ll close fine. I transferred the contents of an Adventure Med Kit into this to make them easier to access. Pro tip: Search Amazon for a 5-pack of clear zippered makeup bags (about $13). The ones I got fit perfectly in the main compartment and were a great way to organize things.

I've been riding EMS for 28 years. I started with a tackle box to keep in my car and have had it there all these years. I was looking for something a little more manageable with a little more room. This bag is bigger then it looks and it is a great price. The main downfall is it doesn't close entirely at the top, it just snaps together at the end of straps. I wish it zippered. For what I'll mostly use it for it should be fine but it'll be an issue if I need to use it in the rain.

Like size,the compartments, the color and the price. It locks the top with the two snap ons. Placed my ace bandages, tape, slings, dressings and othe emergency type items, including an airway, cervical collar inside.. Excellent item for the home, the color makes it readily visible in case it is needed.Great item and priced right.kudos to the seller.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment