Sunday, July 28, 2019

Moisturizer - Nourishing, healing rich rosacea cream (2

Moisturizer - Nourishing, healing rich rosacea cream (2 Oz)

Moisturizer - Nourishing, healing rich rosacea cream (2 Oz)

I don't have to be out in the sun for very long before raised red spots appear on my cheeks. This has been great at calming flare ups from sun exposure. It's worked better than the night cream the company sells. It'll turn them from red to pink in a couple hours.

This moisturizer seems a bit thick at first, but it absorbs well and does not leave one sticky or gummy at all. It helps complete the set of other Rosacea Care items I use.

I was very sceptical that this would help my rosacea but was willing to try anything. After using it every morning and night for about 40 days I'm seeing a noticeable difference. The overall diameter of redness on my cheeks has shrunk and the redness in the remaining area is lighter. Just reordered this cream and am going to try the night cream as well. Tip if you have long nails, store it on it's side. Makes it really easy to get cream out without getting it under your nails.

IT SEEMS TO HELP THANK YOU, SO FAR LOVE IT! I HOPE YOU COME UP WITH SOMETHING FOR US OLDER LADIES WITH BAGS AND FESTOONS, THERE IS NOT MUCH OUT THERE THAT WORKS. KEEP UP WITH THE GOOD WORK!

Only product that has helped. You need to be consistent using it though.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Really effective for rosacea skin
  • Reduces facial redness, calms rosacea
  • Delivers superb moisture and hydration to inflamed and irritated skin
  • All-natural ingredients

Description

Richly moisturizing and calming, with Vitamin K and Willowherb Extract to reduce redness while soothing the skin. Delivers superb moisture and hydration to inflamed and irritated skin. L-Alpha Bisabolol and other chiral ingredients provide excellent anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory benefits as well as aid in healing.



The Rosacea is extremely satisfying. I had severe rosacea in cheeks and chin and in a month its almost gone!!!!!!! Great cream

Muy buena,súper recomendada

I had been struggling to find anything to put on my face for nearly a year now. I have extremely sensitive skin and rosacea. I have tried so many moisturizers and I've had rosacea flare ups...pustules with angry sore skin that takes weeks to go. As a last ditch effort I decided to buy the Rosacea Care sample pack. It included a sample of this moisturizer. I used the sample and had a few pustules, but my skin didn't burn and was not angry. After using the moisturizer for a week I realised my skin was starting to look clearer. I still had the odd pustule, but overall my skin tolerated this moisturizer. I decided to buy the 2oz container and I haven't looked back. My skin continues to improve. I see some reduction in redness, healthier and clearer looking skin. I'm so happy I can use moisturizer again after so long. I'd definitely recommend this product to anyone struggling with rosacea flares.

Excellent cream especially designed for people like myself who have very sensitive skin with rosacea. Moisturizes well, does not burn or sting and has a mild scent. All products from this company, Rosaceacare, are great.

I used this moisturizer instead of Cetaphil and my redness immediately went away. I would say the only drawback to this cream is that it doesn't provide enough moisture - it's very light.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment