Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Dynarex 1145 White Petroleum 4 Oz Flip Top Tube,

Dynarex 1145 White Petroleum 4 Oz Flip Top Tube, Each

Dynarex 1145 White Petroleum 4 Oz Flip Top Tube, Each

I must have read the product page incorrectly. I thought I was getting 4 tiny tubes, which I wanted to keep one in each of my backpacks, messenger bag, cosmetic pouch... you get the idea. This sucker is gigantic. No way can it go in my go everywhere messenger bag. I solved this problem by squeezing the product into a series of tiny 15 mL airless pump bottles. Let me tell you, nothing has ever felt so soothing, and instantly so, on my dry lips than this petrolatum. I wish I got around to trying it for this purpose years ago. This was another tip I got from the dermatologist Dr. Dray. The only point to remember though is that petrolatum of course provides zero ultraviolet protection. UV protection is very important for the lips. I mean, look at them. They are pinky-red. There is nearly no melanocytes to produce the sun protecting skin pigment melanin. No one wants burnt, photo-aged, or cancerous lips. So during the day I only apply this over a set layer of lip SPF. As the sun goes down down is a different story. Also its just hands down the best as a topical barrier for the lips if you are going to do sort of topical treatment that is therapeutic to the face, like retin-a\tretinoin, or maybe you have melasma and use some hydroquinone based product but you do not want affecting your lips..

In summary, the tube is huge, don't think you're going to enjoy carrying it around with you as it comes packaged. The product its self, quite lovely. It still gets 5 stars, because looking back that was my fault for not attending to the details on the product listing.

This is not thick or sticky like a regular Vaseline. It’s so light and smooth. It doesn’t have any smell

Convenient. Soooo convenient. And surprised me by coming in this huge bottle! Highly recommend for fighting diaper rash and making easier diaper clean up. Helps keep little bottoms soft and smooth!

Great for dry skin even chapped lips or healing a wound. May seem like its big but if your like me youll be ordering another one before you know it.

Works as expected and non-greasy. My doctor recommended it and she was correct.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Sold_In - 4/TB
  • Dimensions - 8.2 X 2 X 1.9 (IN)

Description

White Petrolatum, 4 oz. Tube



I am very happy with this product, it's so thick I only need a very small amount, and it's not greasy. because of my allergies I get painful cracks in the corners of my eyes, the petrolatum is awesome it does not sting if I get it in my eyes. I will buy it again

Not like the muck that Vaseline is now making. This lube has a much thinner consistency and glides on like a breeze. The search is over!

Big Tube-O-Jelly!! Can't really say much more. Perfect for what I needed.

Great product and great prize for this tube size!

Speedily delivery..it's white petroleum not greasy like regular Vaseline..good for hands..feet..elbows etc..plus with alittle water great face moisturizer!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment