Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Hugo Frosch 1.8L Classic Hot Water Bottle Highest Quality - Made in Germany

Hugo Frosch 1.8L Classic Hot Water Bottle Highest Quality - Made in Germany (Blue)

Hugo Frosch 1.8L Classic Hot Water Bottle Highest Quality - Made in Germany (Blue)

A quality hot water bottle that surprised me when I opened the box. It took forever to receive, but worth the wait. A very structured bottle that holds hot water well. I didn’t want a cheap bottle since they seem to never last. I hope this one is with us for years just like the water bottles from the past.

buy the ones with the cover, otherwise you will burn yourself. I have put 180F water inside and I couldn't touch it in the first two hours.

Very good heavy duty hot water bottle

I like it very much, it can keep me warm.It's worthy to buy.

Incredibly nice. I didn't know this product can come in such high quality. All my old ones had hard rubber and the opening breaks easily. This one is soft, doesn't burn you even if you hold it directly. Also the design of the opening is very nice, makes it very easy to pour in hot water. Had it a couple of weeks now and I LOVE IT!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Holds the heat longer than traditional rubber bottles, 6-8 hours for whole night
  • Unlike conventional rubber heat packs, Hugo Frosch hot water bottle is made from top grade thermoplastic and comes with two years water tightness guarantee. It is certified by British Standard BS 1970:2012 and is safe to use.
  • Phthalate-free,odorless and recyclable
  • CE conforming according to the Medical Product Regulation 93/42 EEC Class 1;Produced according to British Standard BS 1970:2012;Production location annually tested by the TÜV
  • Made in Germany

Description

Hot water bottles and eco hot water bottles in highest quality "Made in Germany" It all started with hot stones. Later hot water bottles provided cosy warmth. Today there is Hugo Frosch, who has been making designer hot water bottles, hot water bottles for babies and eco hot water bottles in the premium segment since 1999. Eco hot water bottles with GOTS-certified organic covers are the latest examples of his innovative strength.



I really really like these. I bought 2. They are very nice quality. Soft and they smell like vanilla instead of that terrible toxic smell from the usual water bottles at the store. They don’t get very hot unless you put really hot water in them. But you can’t put boiling water in them so be cautious of that. They are great though, so glad I bought them.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment