Monday, July 29, 2019

First Aid Only 22-400 Medipoint Splinter-Out Kit in

First Aid Only 22-400 Medipoint Splinter-Out Kit in Pouch

First Aid Only 22-400 Medipoint Splinter-Out Kit in Pouch

These are the absolute best for splinters, but pricing was expensive seeings how this is a tiny piece of metal. I thought I was getting a whole box of them and I got like 2 in a kit. I guess I missed that somewhere but for the price I certainly thought I would have gotten more than a couple.

I used these while working at Home Depot. The pharmacist didn't know what I was talking about. Most people have never seen or heard of these. They work fantastic! to draw the splinter out.
I was not expecting the bandaids and tweezers. Just wanted the supply of "splinter out".

So far this has been the best splinter removal tool I have used. It is very sharp, which makes it easier and less painful. Each removal tool is wrapped in an individual sterile package. I highly recommend having several of these kits on hand. I also have one of these kits in my "Master Splinter Kit" seen in photos below and the video posted on Youtube. [...]

Great kit to remove splinters. Have removed at least two with no problem.

A wonderful invention!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • JUST ONE SINGLE FRUIT: no cereals, no nuts, no mixes, only the true flavor of rich, sweet mango. Next Organics Fruit Bars allow you to have a great fruit snack without the worries.
  • A HEALTHIER ALTERNATIVE to sugary snacks, these dried fruit bars are made with USDA certified organic mango with no added preservatives.
  • ORGANIC TRAVEL SNACK: the bars are convenient and delicious, full of vitamins and flavor. Fit into a bag or purse & pull them out when you want a healthier snack.
  • We offer dried fruits and chocolates without any additives. Our 60% organic dark chocolate coated snacks became a success with true flavors & certified organic selections. We maintain an equitable relationship with our growers and farmers.
  • CURB CRAVINGS: Stop cravings and enjoy an all natural treat by Next Organics if you've enjoyed products from That's It, Pressed by Kind, OneBar, Oskri, Sunrype, Sunbar, Larabar

Description

Organic Single Fruit Bar: Made with USDA certified organics dried mango only one fruit per bar. A healthy and guilt-free snack, have a natural mango bar for a sweet treat that curbs cravings



These are great for our business. They work well at removing splinters but are a little expensive for what they are. Not sure why they cost so much but work well.

easy to pack, I have them in three medical bags, great for
camping, hiking or every day use. well worth the price.

I'm not sure why but these work like a charm

Yes.

Within days of receiving this item I had a kid need to remove a splinter. Worked great! Use it once & throw it away. This is basically a piece of metal with a very fine tip. Keep several in your medical kit for camping or around the house.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment