Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Hot or Cold Gel Pack Set of 2- XL Size (8 x 11") Reusable Ice Pak for Icing and Heating Injuries, Therapy,

Hot or Cold Gel Pack Set of 2- XL Size (8 x 11") Reusable Ice Pak for Icing and Heating Injuries, Therapy, and Keeping Food Warm or Cold- Microwave and Freezer Safe

Hot or Cold Gel Pack Set of 2- XL Size (8 x 11

I use these with my work driving for DoorDash and UberEats, they serve my purpose well. The instructions for heating them in the microwave seem to take forever about (7 to 10 min in my microwave per pad, with 4 pads to heat one at a time, I think we can all do that level of math). Anyway, I found a heating method that works GREAT. Before going to bed (or 3 to 4 hours before my shift) I will place them a 6-quart crockpot of hot water and let them "stew" on Low all night long. When I am ready to leave the house for my shift, they are blazing hot without having to babysit them. The crockpot keeps the water at 150 degrees (which is the max recommended temp for these). I just pull them out of the crockpot, dry them with towel and off I go. Happy customers with hot food.

I have used only the "hot" part of these packs. About an hour before going to sleep I heat them up for a few minutes, then put them in the bed, especially at the foot, to warm it up in winter.

I really like these as they are larger than most and flexible.

You will never find a better gel product than this one. Their versatility and length of time they stay hot or cold is great. I vise them mainly for keeping foods warm, as I travel on the road a lot and bring my breakfast and lunch with me.

I bought these for the office to keep some buffet catering hot / cold. They work as promised - very helpful for Board Meetings when I don't have any sort of warming tray....


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Hot Cold Gel Packs - For use in casserole totes to keep food warm or cold.
  • Gel Pak - Microwave and Freezer Safe - Reusable, Convenient and Effective
  • Hot and Cold Gel Paks - Can also be used as a hot or cold compress for injuries and medicinal purposes.
  • Cleans with warm soapy water - rinse and air dry.

Description

Hot Or Cold Casserole XL Gel Pack - Set of Two Freeze or Microwave Pacs (8.5" x 11") : Cameron's Products Gel Packs are equally effective for use in casserole totes to keep foods warm or cold or can also be used as hot or cold compresses for injuries or medicinal purposes. The gel packs are convenient, reusable and effective, made of high-quality vinyl that will last for many uses.



I like these for our monthly pot lucks. They keep things warm for a long time. I haven't used them to keep things cold yet, but I'll bet they work just as well.

Love these, love the covering I'll be buying more!!!

These are high quality. I have used them in lunch box and beer cooler, keeps it ice cold. Heats up and keeps crock pot and casseroles hot.

We use this product for heat in a carrier for a hot casserole dish. Another use is as an ice pack for aching areas of our body. EX: low back.

Great deal

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment