Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Pyrex Portable Hot & Cold Pack Combo -

Pyrex Portable Hot & Cold Pack Combo - Small

Pyrex Portable Hot & Cold Pack Combo - Small

I use this for my son's school lunches. It is still over 1/2 frozen when he returns from school and it also helps to keep his heated items warm for lunch. It fits in his lunch box perfectly. I am very satisfied

Great quality. Same as the one that came with my store bought pyrex dish. My husband uses it every day for his lunch cooler and it survived his harsh wear and tear for 4 years. When I got online to search for them, I was surprised to find they cost so much at $12 each since I bought a dish set that included a casserole carrier, 9x13 glass baking dish with snap lid, AND the same brand hot cold pack for $30 at Target. However, it was the cheapest I could find online, and the quality seems to be as good as the last one from this brand. I've used the off-brand ones before, and they don't last longer than 6 months with daily use. I guess that makes the price worth it. I would have given 5 stars if not for the price.

I have only used these as cold packs, and they work great for that. They freeze quickly and stay cold for a long time if the items in the lunch pack are already cold, too. I expect them to work just as well as a hot pack, too. Very please and would recommend them for anyone that needs a compact ice pack.

I wish it held its heat for longer

Works as advertised!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 8.5" x 6" x .5" (Small)
  • Freeze or Microwave
  • Can be placed in any type of container for continued heating or cooling

Description

The Pyrex Hot/Cold Unipack was designed for the Portables line of Pyrex products where either heat or cold is required. This pack can be either microwaved or frozen. There are many other applications of this product such as for use in lunch boxes or bags. Since they are flexible they will fit many needs.



Used to keep bottles warm

Lasts a long time

I would rather had the large one but none were available. I can stil use the two small ones for the large casserole. I can use the two small ones for two small bowls. Glad to have anything now since I ruined the ones that came with the casserole dishes received as a gift!!

My Mom broke my original by bursting it in the microwave. Since then I was stuck with this one I had to boil in water. Well that was a pain plus. I'm glad to have one again that you put in the microwave to heat. And this one I'm not loaning to my Mom. LOL

Excellent for lunch boxes! Just wrap in a towel and put under Tupperware or thermos. Keeps my daughters lunch warm it's the only thing I've found that actually works

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment