
Absolutely love this. I am a family physician and I have used multiple thermometers at home. I have not found any to my liking until I bought this on the Prime Day. Used it when my toddler was sick and was able to take her temperature accurately without waking her. Have tried all the ear thermometers and constantly have issues with functioning or ease of use. This is simple and works well. Just what you need when you are checking a temperature in the dark in the middle of the night with a sick kid. Would suggest to my patients!
I'm a nurse and finding a thermometer is like searching for the Holy Grail some days. I love this one because you don't have to touch the forehead to get a reading. (Infection Control auditors everywhere rejoice!) I compared it with other temporal thermometers and it's accurate. Awesome!
Excellent product. Nothing could be improved. Easy to use, and reliable. I love that it can also check the temperature of room air.
We bought this for my post surgery rest. We used it to check for a fever since that's one of the first signs of infection. We took base readings before the surgery and now that it is over, all is good. It works fast! We highly recommend it! Very affordable!
Arrived on time and works well. Can read a temperature from an inch away so no direct contact needed. Caution to avoid injury: on a crowded beach do not use on strangers without their permission and no need to go below the neck.

Feature Product
- MEDICAL GRADE INSTANT DIGITAL MEASUREMENT of kids, infants and adults in 1 SECOND, faster than conventional thermometers. Generation Guard have refined a superior microchip and highly sensitive sensor which allows for highly accurate and rapid NO CONTACT scans of people as well as objects and rooms
- ENJOY HOSPITAL GRADE ACCURACY in your home, clinic or workplace in confidence due to the THOROUGHLY TESTED RELIABILITY of your health care thermometer. Our superior build quality and UNITED STATES REGULATOR FDA APPROVED infrared medical instrument for home or workplace will keep you covered against the flu and fever
- AMAZING VERSATILITY enables you to measure ROOM TEMPERATURE and BOTTLE TEMPERATURE instantly with the press of a mode button. Celsius and Fahrenheit are easily and instantly switchable with an intuitive button set up designed specifically for moms and families to use easily on children and loved ones
- BABY, TODDLER and CHILD FRIENDLY QUIET MODE non-contact thermometer tympanic scanning with the push of a button allows you to take instant scans of infants and children without a beeping noise that may wake them, just the BACK LIT LCD screen showing you what the temperature is so it's easily readable in the DARK
- SAFE OPERATION at night giving MOMs and DADs the confidence they can monitor loved ones without disturbing them in their sleep. ADD TO CART NOW with the peace of mind our 30 day NO QUESTIONS asked money back guarantee. This winter season stock up on health monitors of body activity & wellness guaranteed for your crib
Description
Our newly released Clinical Forehead Digital Thermometer, following on from our best selling digital thermometer is the very latest in infrared and digital thermometer technology. You will be taking temperatures like an ER nurse and have the technology at hand of a Medical Clinic, right in your own home!
Clinical Forehead Thermometers purchased from Generation Guard come with a 30 day money back guarantee. If you're not happy with the product for any reason, simply return it for a full refund.This manufacturer's warranty applies ONLY to purchases made from Generation Guard.
Very reliable. It seems to read about .3-.5 below what I expect, but it is extremely consistent. I have not compared it to other thermometers but it works great. If we think "They might have a fever" we check and it has always been close to our expectations. Highly recommend.
Best family thermometer EVER!!! No more wondering where the thermometer is, this bad boy isn't leaving his sweet little pouch or my dresser top! All other thermometers end up disappearing in a drawer or under a sink. "How clean is that? Not. Was this the rectal thermometer? Maybe I should just throw them all away and buy a new one again." No longer happening!! We had the previous evolution of scanner thermometer where you had to hold it to the forehead and move across, get the dab behind the ear, etc. while innovative, it doesn't always work perfect on a squirrelly sick kid. But with THIS!!!! Just one click and pow! Temperature taken. Silent mode is awesome for night checks. No touching involved. I can even take a few readings (and usually myself for comparison) just to make sure. My husband keeps holding down the trigger, thinking it's going to beep when it's done. I tell him, just click and let go! I saw this, first, being used by my midwife at our last homebirth. It was fabulous and I had to look it up. The company is phenomenal! After my purchase they emailed detailed information so I could familiarize myself with how to use the dvi e before it arrived. Completely friendly, very impressive.
This is a great thermometer! and the company is great with responding to any questions, eager to help and resolve any issues even to the point of replacing it. After I figured out my errors everything was great!! They provided me wth a PDF file and an email with step by step instructions. In the end everything was my own fault (along with another person in my household "playing" with it and changing the settings) but they were so kind at Generation Guard, patiently working with me to ensure that the Thermometer was not defective. After figuring out my mistake it has been the EASIEST and most accurate Thermometer to use!! It was orginally suggested to me by my fathers therapist and home health nurse. I have now recommemded it to 4 other people! I would certainly buy it again if needed AND only from Generation Guard!
I was searching the Internet for a quality thermometer at a affordable price. I read so many reviews on so many thermometers my head was spinning. I started narrowing down the list by pros and cons. After several hours I narrowed it down to three thermometers. I finally decided on the Clinical Forehead Thermometer. Being in the medical field my entire adult life and having a critical ill child, it was important that I chose accurate one. This one is is FDA approved, easy and painless for my child. It comes in a nice pouch for protection, and I feel comfortable with the realibity of the readings. I am completely satisfied with the product and would highly recommend this to anyone who needs a quality product at affordable price. It is suitable for home of doctors office or clinic use. Easy to sanitize with a alcohol wipe between children or adults.
It works! The fact that it spoke was not a selling point for me,
but turns out to be VERY convenient.]







0 comments:
Post a Comment