
First the bad: It too a long time for it to get to my place, I actually had emailed the seller inquiring where my order was. Than right after I sent the email I got it in the mail (via USPS, that's why it took so long). It seems it might actually be coming from China, however the seller did answer right away and was very responsive. Now the good: They are much thicker than I had expected and reversible. They are also machine washable, which I would recommend doing before wearing since there was a smell when I pulled them out of the bag. Great product would highly recommend and buy again.
I love the contoured design of the mask which makes them a comfortable fit. They are very effective in keeping dust and allergens out of you mouth and nose. I use mine while cutting the lawn and using the leaf blower
Mailed from China - shipping slower than Amazon.
Color: Accurately matches picture
Size: Fit me -325 lb Woman, but did not fit my 300 lb husband
Fit: Gaps around the nose, fogs glasses
Very thick & warm
Smell: Mild chemical smell, but I will be washing
these worked great when we had soot falling from the sky.
These are great!! I buy these to decorate with sequins and rhinestones and the quality is superb. They also don't glue any annoying tags to the inside like other companies do. And the colors are great! Thank you!

Feature Product
- 3 pcs masks set, ideal for unisex men and women wearing indoor and outdoor. Ideal for protecting you from Dust, Germs, Allergies, Smoke, Pollution, Ash, Pollen, Crafts,Gardening,Travel, Anonymity. Just enjoy a clean and healthy environment freely!!!
- Material: Cotton+Activated Carbon, soft and breathable. It is comfortable enough not to rub your face. Reduce the viral infection in crowd right now. Washable and reusable.
- 3 layers thick mask with glass-free filter, anti dust flu perfectly. With stretchy adjustable earloops for closely fit, easy to wear and off!
- Terrific cut on nose mask is wide enough to cover nose,mouth and face, offering an effortless breath.
- Package includes: 3 pcs gauze masks. An awesome Christmas/Birthday Gift for Family, Friends, Lovers.
Description
Greenery US shop with high quality and considerate after-sale service guarantee. Please take it when purchase our procucts!
Freatures:
1, Brand new and high quality
2, Made of Cotton+Activated Carbon, strong breathing and filtration function, soft and comfortable feeling
3, Designer respirator mask for high particulate matter (PM 2.5), germs, pollen, or anytime you want to filter inhaled contaminants
4, Usually used in renovated office and home, crowded bus, train, aeroplane, congested city streets, hospital, outdoor travelling, etc
5, Help protecting mouth face from mist haze, fogging, flu spread, dust, virus, bacteria filtration, cold, formaldehyde. Just enjoy a clean and healthy breathing environment freely!!!
What's in the package?
3 *Cotton Activated carbon gauze masks( set of 3)
Works great. Not so hot wearing glasses. I don't think there is any mask out there that stops glasses from steaming up
They are soft and comfortable. I wear them working in the garden so my allergies don't get the better of me. Also when I have a cold to keep my family healthy.
These are so cute but had to stitch them the end of the ear loops cam undone
THEY ARE PERFECT JUST WHAT I WANTED, THANK YOU
very good







0 comments:
Post a Comment