Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Icewraps Reusable Gel Packs for Icing Injuries, Wisdom Teeth Ice Pack, Stye Treatment, Dry Eye Moist Heat

Icewraps Reusable Gel Packs for Icing Injuries, Wisdom Teeth Ice Pack, Stye Treatment, Dry Eye Moist Heat Compress 2 Pack

Icewraps Reusable Gel Packs for Icing Injuries, Wisdom Teeth Ice Pack, Stye Treatment, Dry Eye Moist Heat Compress 2 Pack

I had not one but *two* styes--one in each eye. These pads were the perfect size to smoosh into my eye socket to soothe those nasty bumps. They stayed warm much, much longer than a washcloth or teabag. I'm not sure what I'll be able to use them for from here on out...but they were worth every penny for the relief they gave during the sty-pocalypse.

Pretty good! Got these so I can do a warm compress on my recurring clogged oil glands in my eyelids. So far, so good. Heats up quickly and stays warm long enough to have the necessary effect. I just wish they were smaller. I have to fold them to get them to fit the area properly.

These worked pretty well. They get hot VERY quickly, so you have to be really careful. If you follow the directions, they work out just fine.

Somewhat good! Good only in few time after that the plastic gets to crumpled and i dont like it.

Great baby shower gift for those postpartum sore areas!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • SOFTER & MORE GENTLE ON SKIN - Comfortable soft fabric lining is great for sensitive skin and body areas.
  • MORE DURABLE - Thick medical grade plastic lining and strong seal prevents leaks or punctures.
  • HIGHEST QUALITY STANDARDS - Meeting strict health and safety regulations. Made in Canada.
  • NATURAL & SAFE - The handy little gel packs for quick & easy relief. Flexible. Reusable. Non-toxic.
  • 2 PACK of 4" round soft ice gel packs. Perfect for dry puffy eyes, headache, migraine, allergies, hay fever, nose bleeds, sinus pressure, toothache, wisdom teeth extraction, injection pain.

Description

The handy little gel pack for quick & easy relief. Flexible. Reusable. Non-toxic.

Set of 2 microwavable hot packs for dry eye moist heat compresses, stye treatment, heated eye mask, hand warmers, or hot pads for pain.

Soft ice gel pack for puffy eyes, headaches, fever, tooth pain relief, ice pack for wisdom teeth, cold sore, first aid cold compress, gel nursing pads for breastfeeding, or kids boo boo ice pack.

4" Round Gel Pack
FDA Approved
Made in Canada



small to medium size packs does the job

Convenient little ice packs but they don't hold their chill very long. I have not used them as hot packs yet but it's nice that I have the option with these!

Only used it for two days now but it's been great! Only needs about 10 seconds in the microwave and it's ready.

Used them for my knee with and ace bandage. Kind of big for the eyes for me

They work great. Perfect for my chalazion.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment