Thursday, July 4, 2019

Softsoap(TM) Moisturizing Liquid Soap with Aloe Vera, 1

Softsoap(TM) Moisturizing Liquid Soap with Aloe Vera, 1 Gallon

Softsoap(TM) Moisturizing Liquid Soap with Aloe Vera, 1 Gallon

Picture this: Maybe you scratched the head of a friendly doggo that walked past your house, finished working on a pile of grease in the garage, or maybe you picked up your roommates gross dishes for the 50th time (seriously come on Brenda, you're 23 years old and an adult...even if its just an amateur adult)...

Whatever it is, this little dandy in a one gallon jug will not only clean the dirt right off, it's gonna go the extra mile and moisturize your hands too! You heard me right! Sweet, sweet, moisturized hands.

No more embarrassingly dry hands when you shake hands while you close that huge deal you've been working on (you're buying this soap, so clearly you're a winner who knows how to make killer decisions). So what are you waiting for? Buy this soap, clean your hands, kiss the girl, close the deal, enjoy life.

I am sort of a germophobe. I constantly wash my hands because my nieces and nephews are constantly dirty and coming from school with all kinds of sicknesses passed from other kids. So, I constantly wash my hands. After using this product it has no dryness other non moisturizing hand soaps do to my skin. I wash my hands because I have a weakened immune system from my diabetes. So, I recommend for others with immune system problems that get dry hands from other hand soaps.

This soap is great for shaving. I use it to shave with in the shower. It allows a very smooth, nick-free shave of my face, much more so than any shaving cream could provide.

If you plan to try it for shaving, first wet the area to shave, spread a thin layer of Softsoap with moisturizer (the moisturizer is important), and shave away. Unlike shaving cream, you can reshave areas with a little stubble left and still get a smooth, nick-free shave. When done, rinse away.

This is the pearly, expensive looking soap you get in the finest hotels. And because it's on the industrial side, you get it much cheaper too. As a person that gets a headache the instant I walk into a candle store, the fragrance is nice and doesn't bother me.

This soap leaves your hands feeling cool and clean.

I like this product and I can't find this size in my county.....Thanks, Amazon!
The Softsoap liquid is great to put on food stains then I rinse the food stain away then apply a little
more and let it dry. This insures that the stain will be gone when you wash the ariticle.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Gently cleans without leaving hands feeling dry
  • With light moisturizers
  • White

Description

Softsoap(TM) Moisturizing Liquid Soap With Aloe Vera, 1 Gallon



The product is fine, as expected, and the price is right. The shipping is incredibly fast and perfectly packed in very nice, reusable bags!

For our house this soap is a must have during the long, cold, New England winters. During the winter to combat cold germs you need to wash your hands more frequently. However, at the same time you are trying to combat the dry air and harsh external elements that tend to dry your hands and crack your skin. I find that most antibacterial liquid hand soaps are hard on my skin. This soap is not. I bought a smaller container last year. This year I bought the gallon container and am using it to fill all the hand soap dispensers in the house.

Super soap. Smells wonderful. I use it to refill by empty containers at the sink.

Small household, so this will last forever. Awesome value.

Softsoap is the next best thing to sliced bread. I purchased this from Amazon just by its reviews alone and couldn't be happier. I got my hands free battery operated soap dispenser from Amazon and filled it up with the Softsoap Moisterizing Liquid soap. The fragrance is great and the soap is remarkably moisturizing like it says. I am glad I got the gallon size cause the little lady likes it, and after all isn't that whats really important!!!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment