Thursday, July 4, 2019

Self Adherent Wrap, Cohesive Bandage, 3 Inches x 5 Yards, 10 Rolls, First Aid Tape, Elastic Self Adhesive

Self Adherent Wrap, Cohesive Bandage, 3 Inches x 5 Yards, 10 Rolls, First Aid Tape, Elastic Self Adhesive Tape, Medical Supplies for Sprain Swelling and Soreness,Assorted Colors

Self Adherent Wrap, Cohesive Bandage, 3 Inches x 5 Yards, 10 Rolls, First Aid Tape, Elastic Self Adhesive Tape, Medical Supplies for Sprain Swelling and Soreness,Assorted Colors

I have a wound on my Achilles heal that requires daily dressing changes. Gauze wraps and tape almost always slip or loosen. I started using this type of tape when I found it for $3 a roll at a pharmacy. Having to do daily changes this started getting expensive. Then I found this bargain. Slightly more than $1 a roll! And they work every bit as well as the more expensive ones.
A suggestion when using any of these self sticking tapes is to roll out a length of it at a time and place it where you want it rather than rolling it to tightly around the wound. It will mold just as well and not constrict the blood flow. If you are using for an extended period of time, try putting soft gauze under it near the edges. This will cushion it and help you avoid any irritation. Its nice that this is hypoallergenic and doesn't stick to the skin. Extended use though can cause some mild friction irritation so a little padding will help with that.
We will keep this on hand now as its so inexpensive and easy to use. Fingers, toes, elbows, knees, feet, any part of the body what bends, will benefit from this wrap tape.

Works just as well as store-bought self-adhesive wrap, but for a great price! I deducted 1 star because the blue roll does not seem to stick to itself as well as the other colors, and sometimes comes off while I'm sleeping. The other rolls work perfectly though, so it's still a good deal. I will buy again if I ever run out!

This tape was perfect to use on my 5 yr old granddaughter's hand that had stitches in it due to a accident. We had no problem with dressing her had daily since she could pick out the color bandage she wanted to wear to match her clothing each day. Tape stuck so well. Even with her being active the tape didn't move or fall off. So glad we ordered it.

I used these on a fetlock cut. They did not slide. They're not as sticky as the 3M brand, but they're still good. The edge didn't pull up. Just take extra care to press the wrap and melt it together.

I ordered this bandage set after a recent surgery that requires me to constantly have my foot secured to minimize swelling. Not only is this a cool selection of colors, the bandage is very sturdy and sticks very well. Hopefully I will never need it again but if I do this is what I will buy.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • SELF- ADHESIVE BANDAGES: elastic bandage wrap requires no irritating adhesives and no pins, and will not stick to other surfaces such as skin or hairs; reliable cohesive wrap will not get loose by sweat or water
  • LIGHTWEIGHT AND BREATHABLE: made from premium porous non-woven material, safe for skin, less irritation during workouts or athletic games and events, soft and comfortable
  • EASY TO USE: cohesive bandage is easily torn by hand without scissors, simply hand tear and wrap your wrists, fingers, ankle, back, knee and other body areas
  • VERSATILE USES: cohesive bandage delivers light compression and secures bandage wraps, relieving swelling and promoting healing, ideal for strains and sprains; can also be used for pet wound wraps
  • BANDAGE TAPES IN ASSORTED COLOR: totally 10 self-adhesive tapes, 2 red + 2 light blue + 2 tan + 2 white + 2 purple; each bandage wrap (3 inches by 5 yards) is individually poly bagged

Description

LotFancy cohesive bandage is made from high quality porous non-woven material, which is breathable, comfortable and safe for your skin.
Adhesive bandage wrap adheres well to itself, not to other surfaces such as hair /skin/clothing, so it is pain free to put it off and will not damage the fragile skin.
Self-adhering bandage is easy to apply on without the need for adhesive, pins or clips, and easy to tear, no scissors needed.
Our self-adherent wrap is good elasticity and provides excellent support. It is strong self-adhesive and will not come loose even by sweat or water.
Reliable cohesive wrap eliminates the need for frequent readjustment.
Self-adhesive elastic wraps use for first aid medical supplies and sport support, work well on ankle, wrist, finger, toe, elbow and knee, use on pets as well.

Suggested application:
Protect any body part as sports/athletic wrap;
Secure and protect primary dressings and other devices;
Support sprains, strains, swelling;
Immobilize injuries and provide compression;
Compress or protect wound sites.
Caution :
1.This product contains natural latex, consult with your vet or doctor before using it if you or your pet are allergic to latex.
2.DO NOT wrap too tightly to avoid impairing circulation and causing serious injury, especially for children.
3.DO NOT place self adherent wrap in direct contact with an open wound because it may lead to infection.



The tape has been a lifesaver to change the color of my little girls cast it also help keep it clean as the cast starts to get a little gross after a few days. She likes changing out the color or mixing them for a rainbow effect

Used these on my dog for bandaging after his foot surgery. Works great nice colors. I also put some in all of my first aid kits. Great price, this stuff can cost a bit at the storefronts.

Great , the best. This sticks to itself so it is much more secure than the gauze my Dr. secured with tape. The latter slid down my calf in a few hours; this stuff lasted until I cut it off. Each roll is 15 feet long so you can cut it if you do not need that much. Plus it comes in great colors making injury fun !

I take blood thinners so I bruise Easley and occasionally bleed. these work great and I like all the colors I like them

Initially to use it for keeping dressings in place easily. Second for relieving uncomfortable varicose veins if needed.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment