Thursday, July 4, 2019

Samply Hot Water Bottle with Knit Cover Classic Hand Warmer for Home and

Samply Hot Water Bottle with Knit Cover Classic Hand Warmer for Home and Outdoor,Purple,2L

Samply Hot Water Bottle with Knit Cover Classic Hand Warmer for Home and Outdoor,Purple,2L

I use it for my girl time of the month or when my tummy aches and I get such SWEET RELIEF. I love that it’s see-through, holds a lot of heat and doesn’t leak. because the one I had before was too thick and I barely felt anything so it didn’t help my cramping in the slightest but this is a must have and a high recommendation!

I bought this for a 6 week old kitten I am fostering so she could sleep with something warm to replace her mother and it’s perfect! It doesn’t leak at all and the sweater cover is so cozy for her!! I want another one for myself!

Love this semitransparent hot water bottle! Bought it to replace a red rubber one that finally bit the dust. I was thrilled to be able to get a knot cover included with purchase. (An aside-the knit cover reeked on arrival, it I washed it with some liquid dish soap, hung it up to dry, and it was fine).
I love that I can see the level of the water inside as it fills.
I found that if I hold the bottle by the neck under a hot tub faucet, it is slippery. So beware under hot hot water as you may burn yourself.

I like this hot water bottle a lot. My old one was made of rubber and got brittle over time. Hopefully that doesn't happen with this one. There doesn't seem to be any metal parts in the neck/cap but I wouldn't put it in the microwave just in case. I'm not sure what the advantage is of having a see-through hot water bottle but I guess it looks cool. I mainly use it when I go for winter walks with my baby, I wrap the hot water bottle in a blanket so it won't be too hot, and put it in the stroller to keep him nice and warm.

Great 👍. I use it to keep my feet warm in winter every night!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • PAIN RELIEVERS & ESSENTIAL HOME REMEDY: Treating sore muscles, stress, migraines, cramps, arthritis, aches and pains, stiff necks, lower back pain, menstrual cramps and tension, can also double up as a cold compress for kids or travel/camping
  • ANTI-LEAK DESIGN: Wide mouth for easy fill, so that it is you can fill the water bottle more easily. Reduce the risk of burns by hot water.
  • DURABLE & SAFE TO USE: Transparent bottle to accurately know how much water is inside. Made with thicken PVC material and designed for anti-explosion which can withstand more than 1000Ib of pressure, rest assured that you will not get burned, odorless thermoplastic material, TUV approved .Thicker than rubber hot water bottles , but keeps the water warm for a longer period of time
  • PROTECTIVE COVER: Come with elegant knitted water bottle cover to prevent the hot bottle from being in direct contact with your skin
  • LIFETIME GUARANTEE - With Samply, you're taking no risk with your purchase. We offer 100% no risk money-back guarantee. If you're not thrilled with your purchase for any reason, just tell us and we will do our best to give you the most satisfactory solution.

Description

Samply Transparent PVC Hot Water Bottle with Knitted Cover 0.5L /1 L / 2 LCaution : Fill only to two-thirds capacity maximum.About the product :1. Great bottle for cold night which can't sleep2. Keep your feet warm3. Can be used for  remedy for aches, pains and sports injuries.4. It also can be used as an ice packPackage Include:1* hot water bottle1* knit cover About SamplyAs a manufacturer of hot water bottle for over ten years,  we offer 100% no risk money-back guarantee. If you're not thrilled with your purchase for any reason, just tell us and we will do our best to give you the most satisfactory solution.



My only concern is the hard plastic material the bottle is composed of; seems that it might be susceptible to cracking. Not "rubbery" like the older models, but optimistic. Love the color combo!

I bought this hot water bottle to help with my monthly cramps, but now I use it for everything! I bring some water to just below a boil on the stove, fill 'er up, and use it to warm my freezing feet, or cuddle with in bed. I've been using this thing almost daily and so far, so good!

The bottle itself is an improvement over those 20 yrs ago. Round top prevents scalding my hand when filling with boiling water. The knit cover is a little thick and prevents much of the transference of the heat/cold to the skin. On occasion I just remove it and use my own cover (a modified old pillowcase). The knit cover also prevents hanging the bottle to drain. I just prop it. Doesn't take much time at all. I definitely recommend this product.

I love this product and I have no complaints.

I have chronic back pain and muscle spasms and this helps to calm the muscles down and makes me comfortable.

My family owns 3 of them, two of which are used to warm my kids up on cold winter mornings, as my car takes a while to warm up.

A friend saw me using it and bought one for herself, and I also gifted one to a coworker. They both love it.

I use almost boiling water and so far no issues with the product. I did pour the water in too quickly and it spilled and burned my hand more than a couple of times (one being really bad), but this is me being clumsy. =)

From time to time I take the cover off and throw with the laundry. It does wears off just like a sweater.

 This was an AMAZING buy. I’ve been searching for one of these hot water packs, and this one did not disappoint. You can add hot or cold water to it (just not boiling water) and the rubber pack keeps it at that temperature for a great amount of time (about 30-45 mins). The seal is very tight, so there is never any water dripping out. This product is perfect for stomach or headaches. Great purchase!!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment