Monday, July 22, 2019

Original Mane 'n Tail Conditioner, 32fl

Original Mane 'n Tail Conditioner, 32fl oz

Original Mane 'n Tail Conditioner, 32fl oz

I play outside. I sail, swim, lay out at the beach and the pool.

My hair was DRY. Like, CRUNCHY. EW.

I tried all the usual expensive products. I tried all the usual in expensive products. I tried oils, masks, conditioning treatments at the salon.

I used this stuff as a kid and never thought of it again, but I was out of things to try, sooooo I bought it.

This stuff is AWESOME!

Instant results in the shower.

Every other wash, I leave a little in as a leave in treatment and it's AWEDOME.

Did I say it was Awesome? It is!

My hair holds curls again. it has body again.

I am not ever leaving this Mane N Tail.

I am so over wasting dollars on "Salon Quality".

AMAZINNNNG I will NEver spend money on another hair care product to wash my hair with again! This makes my hair thick, healthy and I can go longer in between co washes. I love it, and my hair always looks good when using this. Whereas, other products are super expensive and don't make my hair as healthy or good looking. Why waste your money??? I can't believe I didn't find the product sooner in my search for the best hair care, especially since it's so cheap! You wouldn't expect the amazing quality for such a great price- but I'll be a fan for years :D

I love this stuff! I bought it once because I was in a pinch and needed something for my hair and this was all that was available, but that was like a year ago and I have used it ever since. I use it as a "leave-in" conditioner so I no longer need to use gel or anything else to get my hair to do what I want. After just a few minutes your hair looks normal like there is nothing in it, but it stays where you want it. I will admit I don't have unusually long hair but using this instead of any other hair products works just fine for me. Unfortunately the place I got it no longer sells it so I turned to Amazon.

I originally bought this shampoo and conditioner for my daughter on the recommendation from my hair dresser. Her hair is so soft and the tangles come right out. So I decided to try it, and I love it, too. My last visit to the hair dresser, I didn't even need a trim bc no split ends. That has never happened to me. Yay!

I used this shampoo and conditioner in middle/high school. A lot of people claim it can help your hair grow so I decided to give it another try. My hair tangles easily especially when wet and the conditioner didn't help that at all. Not bad but I'll stick to my usual products. Probably great for animals though!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Nourishes and conditions hair and skin to aid healthy hair growth leaving a lustrous, silky look.
  • Exclusive protein enriched amino acid formula with unique properties that condition and strengthens, preventing hair breakage
  • Moisturizes to help eliminate itching and scaling caused by common external irritants.

Description

Mane'n Tail Conditioner is a favorite of horsemen and women nationwide. Protein based conditioner can be used after shampooing or anytime needed. Helps stimulate growth and enhances manageability, creating thicker, more natural hair. Aids in detangling, combing and braiding.



i have long, thick, oily hair and use a variety off shampoos including Mane n Tail which is the only one that tangles my hair. this conditioner is needed with the shampoo. its very rich, few chemical ingredients and a lite scent. i use just a tiny amount to get the tangles out. if you're hair is dry i highly recommend this conditioner but not the shampoo. for oily to normal hair i think both are great.

I really like this conditioner. I bought it to use on my wool fiber after it's washed and needs a little taming. It works quite well to smooth out the frizz on wool locks that I want to use as doll hair. The smell it leaves is very pleasant without being perfumey or too strong. Worked well enough on the wool that I used it on the dog with terrific results. Happy with the product and more than happy with the price.

I bet this is what groomers use!!! I have chows and they are the most difficult to groom. After bathing them with shampoo and conditioner they were silky smooth. Made brushing their fur must easier. I used detangler in certain matted spots but overall did the job.

I am using this on my two dogs and it makes their coats more luxurious and softer. Some fellow humans tell me they use it to tame their dry hair. A great product that does the job well.

Made my coat shiny and thick. ...I mean hair. My hair.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment